• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Bush starts for different starts!

Flykk

Mayor of Woodhall
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Father's Day Carnation
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (16) +
Trading any of the bush starts below 1:1 for Sweet Olive, Holly or White Azalea

I have:

Blue Hydrangea x 24
Pink Hydrangea x 19

Last edited:
I could trade a variety of all three of those for all of your pink azaleas. :) Is there a specific amount you want of each? (I have 10 white azaleas, 10 holly, and six sweet-olives.)

Last edited:
I need holly & sweet olive more than white azalea so would 10 holly, 6 olive and 3 white azalea be okay with you? I'll add your friend code now, would you rather come to my town or me to yours? (Also sorry if I mess up the connecting, it's been a while since I've done some AC trading :) )

I need holly & sweet olive more than white azalea so would 10 holly, 6 olive and 3 white azalea be okay with you? I'll add your friend code now, would you rather come to my town or me to yours? (Also sorry if I mess up the connecting, it's been a while since I've done some AC trading :) )

I'd prefer you coming to my town if you don't mind. :D I'll add you. ^^

Sure thing! Let me know when your gates are open

Alright! I'm doing a quick trade right now but I'll post again when I open them. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, about to open my gates. :)

Back