Do you have villagers you don't like, but loved by everyone else?

I had Marshall in my campsite and I had to just stand there and stare at him. He's cute but I don't understand the fangirl screamo hysteria. I was real glad he appeared in my campsite than in my town. I think I'd be a bit upset.

Lolly is another. Her face is so..odd. It reminds me of this one face used a lot in manga and I don't know what it's called.
i4iwUgG.png

I can't tell if she's looking at you, or looking over there or just looking at your time of death.

977.gif

I can't say that I have anybody that I actively don't like. I used to not care for Ankha's eyes, but they grew on me... after she moved out. Same for Colton. Had a bit of a resentment towards him for beating me in the first fishing tourney that I did. Bob's face never really sat well for me, for a Lazy. I always thought Punchy was the definition of Lazy, with how he looks and sounds.

I don't like that one cat villager Lolly she is kind of annoying and is always in a spot where I am trying to water some of my pansies then end up talking to her by accident when I just want to water my flowers.

I don't dislike them, but I don't understand the hype around Julian or Marshal. They're boring and not super friendly tbh

It's because they are smugs! Idk I find it really hard to like the smug personality. I had Marshal in my town and he was ok, but I gave him away because I didn't like his design + his smugness enough. I do have O'hare in my town though but I think he's really cute so I'll let his persistent need to dance slide :p

BHAHA and I agree with Pyoopi on Lolly. Maybe I just don't like characters that don't have noses idk??

It's because they are smugs! Idk I find it really hard to like the smug personality. I had Marshal in my town and he was ok, but I gave him away because I didn't like his design + his smugness enough. I do have O'hare in my town though but I think he's really cute so I'll let his persistent need to dance slide :p

BHAHA and I agree with Pyoopi on Lolly. Maybe I just don't like characters that don't have noses idk??

O'hare was a butt to me only because he moved to a bad spot, but he showed signs of deep apologies throughout after realizing his mistakes.
19959477_1848769522117994_7961096023613850903_n.jpg

He is really friendly to me and other villagers. Don't know why YOUR smugs are mugs.

If you put up a bit of twisted personality on Lolly, like what I did on Pinwheel appeal, it may interest you on her more.

Last edited:
I've had Ankha and Marshal in the past, and both terribly annoyed me because they put their houses in horrendous spots. Especially Marshal, he put it right in front of the entrance to the pathway to my house and made it very hard to get through (he annoyed me even more because he came from a town that I visited and he was voided so he just snuck in like a lil snake).

I do kinda like Ankha, but when I let her move in through the campsite I quickly learned that it was a mistake.

Last edited:
Apparently a lot of people are either indifferent to or hate Chadder. Why?? Who doesn't love a really cute cheddar cheese mouse with a green nose?? :(

Dizzy seems to have a rather sizable but underground cult following.

I'm not a fan of Rosie even though she's basically the mascot of the series. Back in the City Folk days, I had a theory that she murdered my favored villagers. She would ask me to deliver something to a villager, and within the week, said villager would be gone. There was one instance with Tipper where Rosie gave me a cow skull after Tipper moved out. I've tried to avoid Rosie ever since and it's been working well.

I don't care for most of the most popular villagers it seems haha, I hate snooty villagers so I don't really care for Ankha, I don't like Francine or Chrissy's designs, Beau is ok but I dislike his sleepy eyes, Marshal is ok but super over hyped...idk I just prefer others haha :)

977.gif

I can't say that I have anybody that I actively don't like. I used to not care for Ankha's eyes, but they grew on me... after she moved out. Same for Colton. Had a bit of a resentment towards him for beating me in the first fishing tourney that I did. Bob's face never really sat well for me, for a Lazy. I always thought Punchy was the definition of Lazy, with how he looks and sounds.

#TRIGGERED XD

Just roll with it, man. It seems I'm the only person here who likes Marshal but that doesn't change my mind about him. If there's one popular villager I hate, it's Punchy. His design is so unattractive to me and my hatred for him increased when he moved in randomly from someone's town. Believe me, I kicked him out in a hurry.

Last edited:
Julian. I'm glad they made the only unicorn a male because female would just be predictable. He's just one of those special snowflakes that are over designed, like Ankha and the racing villagers. If there were other unicorn villagers I'd be okay with him.

I never understood Julian's appeal. I don't hate him, but I just find him very boring. He lived in my town once and he just didn't do it for me. I feel like the only reason he's popular is because he's a unicorn. If he was just a regular blue horse, no one would bat an eye at him

Merengue.. I don't know why she is liked so much.
I don't see anything special about her q-q

Julian. His unicorn concept is cool, but I'm not a fan of all of the blue and especially his purple eyeshadow- >v>
also Fang. Because he moved into a super bad spot and hasn't left since, even after so much effort and stress of trying to make him go. I had to move out an old dreamie so he'd finally be "move-able" because 10th villagers are... hard to move out. for meeee.

Kabuki is the one that I don't understand his popularity. I know he's not in the top tier for villagers, but I believe he is in the second top tier. I don't like his design at all (mainly the face markings).

My best friend has him living in her town currently, and she says he is one of her dream villagers that she will always be keeping in her town. I just stare at her and say, "Really?" because it seems to me there are better cat villagers out there that are more popular.

When I had Kabuki in my town, he was awful. Not only do I hate how he looks, the cranky personality suits him too well. He'd always be screaming at my character and he was the reason I took a break from the game tbh. I was ecstatic when he moved out, still get mad when I see him on Main Street though.

Back