Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Every week, I will be releasing exclusive furniture and outfit collections to be distributed to members of the club. Join the Outfit of the Week Club for 30 TBTs (Initial Fee) which includes the first week outfit, every week you will be billed 15 TBTs as long as you are member of the club. You can cancel anytime. I am restricting the sign up to 6 members only. Outfits and furniture sets are complete and according to catalog. (http://moridb.com/items/sets/). Look under clothing..

Sign-ups

1. Linksonic1
2. Chick

Botique Pick Releases

Week 1: Complete Wetsuit Collection (release: July 29, 2017)
Week 2: TBA

Included with your weekly membership is a day of shopping at Bianca's thrift store (a value of 15 TBTs). Join now and lets get you customed up!

xoxoxo

Bianca

Last edited:
Hello dears! Having a fabulous morning?

Why not join the outfit of the week club?

Prices are guaranteed never to go up regardless of which set it is (always 15 TBT)

Dear lovelies,

I am including furniture sets for release. The first set to be released upon first week of the club (after all members are signed) is the alpine set.

Sorry let me rephrase cx, Did you create the outfits yourself? Such as mixing and matching clothes? Or are they sets like the santa set?

Ah okay! Id love to join please! Ill be sending you the tbt now :D

Thank you for joining!! I will pm you once I release the first set ..the fee of 30 TBT takes care of your first week shipment! Thank you!!

Just curiosity: What kind of sets are you interested in more? Clothing Sets or Furniture Sets?

You are also eligible for $20 million bell raffle as customer of Bianca's Boutique, please pick a number from 0, 1, 2, 5...

Also, your fee also makes you eligible for a day of thrift shop shopping at Bianca's Botique!! So pm me if you would like to take advantage!

xoxoxo
Bianca

Last edited:
Thank you for joining!! I will pm you once I release the first set ..the fee of 30 TBT takes care of your first week shipment! Thank you!!

Just curiosity: What kind of sets are you interested in more? Clothing Sets or Furniture Sets?

You are also eligible for $20 million bell raffle as customer of Bianca's Boutique, please pick a number from 0, 1, 2, 5...

Also, your fee also makes you eligible for a day of thrift shop shopping at Bianca's Botique!! So pm me if you would like to take advantage!

xoxoxo
Bianca

I'm more interested in clothing sets :3

Cool! I guess I'll choose 3 lol

I'll pm later :3

I'm more interested in clothing sets :3

Cool! I guess I'll choose 3 lol

I'll pm later :3

Hi Linksonic!! I am actually releasing this week's outfit of the week .. and I have chosen the following to release. You are now locked in to receive...

"The Complete 8 piece Wetsuit Collection". I will deliver it by the end of the week. After you receive your delivery, you can send another 15 TBT if you want next's week outfit. Thanks!

To get locked in for the 2nd week's outfit of the week or botique pick, please register by this week before I release the 2nd week's pick.

Last edited:
This is great! I'd love to join the group! I can't really be bothered stopping by the Able Sisters and getting some new clothes. In Wild World, I used to go to Able Sisters EVERYDAY and get a new outfit. But now, I only go to Main Street to withdraw money out of my ABD...
So, I'd like to register! Do I pay the 30 TBT now?

P.S do I still get the wetsuits..? C:

This is great! I'd love to join the group! I can't really be bothered stopping by the Able Sisters and getting some new clothes. In Wild World, I used to go to Able Sisters EVERYDAY and get a new outfit. But now, I only go to Main Street to withdraw money out of my ABD...
So, I'd like to register! Do I pay the 30 TBT now?

P.S do I still get the wetsuits..? C:

Hi Chick, yes its not too late..You can still get the wetsuits. Will you be able to do advance for next week as well so I can lock you in for next week? that will be 30 Initial Fee + 15 TBT for next week.

Hi Chick, yes its not too late..You can still get the wetsuits. Will you be able to do advance for next week as well so I can lock you in for next week? that will be 30 Initial Fee + 15 TBT for next week.

Alright! I donated to you! Tell me when I could pick them up!

Back