• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the dumbest thing your villager has ever done?

View attachment 203766

View attachment 203767
Hugh was willing to hand over his entire life savings for a shirt he was already wearing.

View attachment 203768
Looks familiar,eh?

Omg those are taking the cake for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I once had a giant heart made of bushes in my town. I filled it with pink lilies when the bushes were saplings and then let it grow. It looked really pretty, but one day I was walking around when I noticed Merengue inside the bush heart! Keep in mind that it was closed all the way around and there was absolutely no way to get in. The game had somehow glitched and allowed her to get inside, but then she couldn't get out. Merengue was walking around in tight circles because she couldn't free herself. I laughed for about 10 minutes and took pictures because the situation was so ridiculous.

Omg no way! Do you still have the pictures? That's hilarious!

Last edited:
hmmm.jpg

Maybe look around you, Annalise...this made me laugh so hard!

They do dumb stuff all the time xD but the funniest thing that ever happened was with Monique. I trapped her by digging holes all around her, and as I was digging the final hole, she whips out her own shovel. It was too perfect.

Back