• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

I am not totally positive but most likely thanny will be closing his slots soon once he finish this batch of art
because he is busy with work.
Sorry

I am not totally positive but most likely thanny will be closing his slots soon once he finish this batch of art
because he is busy with work.
Sorry

No worries :3 I was just wondering if I should order from him or not. Thanks for the info Soki!

Btw, what's the status of your long order list now xD

Last edited:
no clue. lol
you can count the orders after cas cas's
cuz i just finished hers

To customers on my waitlist:

I will be on vacation for a week & will work on your orders when I return.
Thank you for your patience! ;u;

Back from vacation! I'll be picking back up on my commissions. Thank you for waitinggg~

Yea sorry about that. I will probably be slower on art since school started - u-
Sorry for the waitttt

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel the orders I made because I'll be on vacation and unable to deliver payment :/

Yea sorry about that. I will probably be slower on art since school started - u-
Sorry for the waitttt
Alright! Mind contacting the people who ordered from you to see if they're still interested?

The sooner you manage to draw my requests the better (I want the items outta my town lol, but still no rush)

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel the orders I made because I'll be on vacation and unable to deliver payment :/

Ah I completely understand. I'm so sorry that I couldn't get to your commission in time!!
I hope you have a lovely time on vacation. <3

Order Form

Artist: (who?) soki
Price: 257TBT
Reference Pic(s):Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) same face from pic a chill cloudy nighttime with a little stars (blueish-black) backround and a band-aid over his nose. You can do little designs around him if you want.
tysm :3 ‹3

Attachments

• HNI_0060.JPG
    HNI_0060.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 60
  • HNI_0100.JPG
    HNI_0100.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Artist: (who?)thanny
Price: items: doughnut box, parquet floor, fish and chips, top
Reference Pic(s): HNI_0037.JPG
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) personality: laid back expression: tired. pink carnation in his hair (you don't have to do the little glass just make the eyes the same) can he have a steaming mug in hand also
tysm :3

Last edited:
Hey! Could we order more than one? (As in request art from two different artists in 1 post.)

Order Form

Artist: (who?) soki
Price: 257TBT
Reference Pic(s):View attachment 206493
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) same face from pic a chill cloudy nighttime with a little stars (blueish-black) backround and a band-aid over his nose. You can do little designs around him if you want.
tysm :3 ‹3

Hi Hanzo.
This description is unclear for me: "same face from pic a chill cloudy nighttime". & why are there two different pictures? not sure which one you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Could we order more than one? (As in request art from two different artists in 1 post.)

Yes

I'd love to be put on the waitlist! :)

Artist: Soki
Price: 10 Golden Roses
Reference Pic(s): (x)
Other Info: Could you draw her with a shy, innocent expression? ^~^

would it be okay if I requested to be on the waitlist for all 3 artist? they're all so so cute I can't decide ;-;
if not i'll just take the first order vv :)

Artist: Narae
Price:
fancy tea set
cup of tea
cupcake
tart
steamed lobster
Reference Pic(s): mayor + her dress
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) I have some details about my mayor in the first photo of the album.

tumblr_lwg3uxFcJ31qbs47q.gif

Artist: Soki
Price:
hot-snack case
ice-cream display
ikebana display
lotus pond
ramen
shoe polishing set
shoe boxes
hanger rack
sewing kit
sacks of money
Other Info: I have some details about my mayor in the first photo of the album

Artist: Thanny
Price:
black phone
cheese
cutting board set
bistro table
donut box
zen phone stnad
Other Info: additional details in first pic in album, also i was wondering if I could get my mayor with Lolly? i doubled the payment method since it's 2 drawings technically. if you can't you can choose whichever 3 items interest you most.

Back