Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

Narae and Soki (yes, talking to both of you xD), I was wondering if I could make a second request from each of you, and if so, could you let me know if you still would want items and which you'd like from me for the second orders? I want to get everything that way I'm all ready ^-^ If you like, I could also recolor things for you that I order. Here is a list of recolors: https://newfromcyrus.tumblr.com/custom

I have the following RV Cards:
Boots
Gonzo
Olive
Stella
Ketchup
Maddie
June
Huck
Boyd
Admiral
Raddle
Leopold

And the following Amiibo:
All Zelda Amiibo
All Splatoon Amiibo
Reese
Cyrus
K.K. Slider
Isabelle
Digby
Mabel
Kicks
Tom Nook
Timmy and Tommy
Rover
Lottie
Celeste
Blathers

Last edited:
Sure Issi.
I looked thru the list and hopefully i didnt make a mistake and pick a item that wasn't in your list of RV.

bamboo-grove wall
Lon Lon milk
medicine cabinet
reception window
quilted tapestry
Bamboo Bench
dirt floor
tool stand
trellis x 2

Last edited:
Sure Issi.
I looked thru the list and hopefully i didnt make a mistake and pick a item that wasn't in your list of RV.

bamboo-grove wall
Lon Lon milk
medicine cabinet
reception window
quilted tapestry
Bamboo Bench
dirt floor
tool stand
trellis x 2
Thank you so much! I think this is all correct :3 I'll add it to the list of items I'm getting for Narae and you.

If you want I could post my second request here?

Last edited:
Order Form-2nd Request

Artist: Soki
Price: bamboo-grove wall, Lon Lon milk, medicine cabinet, reception window, quilted tapestry, Bamboo Bench, dirt floor, tool stand, trellis x 2
Reference Pic:
IMG_0859.JPG
Other Info: Add two pointy fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down. Make her eyes vibrant pinkish red. As well as adding a skull on her top hat above the ribbion, here is the skull:
IMG_0887.JPG
Personality is rude, tsundere, kindhearted.
She can have a black bat on her shoulder with red eyes.

There! ^_^

Last edited:
for the 2nd request the images doesnt work
& you ddint have to post yoru first request lul

It should work now, sorry about that! ^-^
I edited it for the bird part so I thought I should just repost it, since I didn't know if I was being too confusing or not.

oh if you added that then you ahve ot find your first request n edit it on to that plz
cuz i go in order n not backwards:confused:

Last edited:
oh if you added that then you ahve ot find your first request n edit it on to that plz
cuz i go in order n not backwards:confused:

Oh okay xD Sorry I didn't know what I should do, sometimes people hate edits.

EDIT: I fixed the first request post so it is no longer confusing, also deleted the first request in the post with the second request, so all is fine now.

Last edited:
ya i said that cuz i mention in the first post about my wait list
i go in order by looking thru the thread. :)
IN order

Hello everyone who has ordered from me! I've accepted all of your requests in the chronological order below & I am currently working on Issi's first request! Thank you for your patience you guys~

Offers to clarify: (Please let me know if something doesn't work for you!)

Bunnilla:
10 mill bells
A r i a n e:
10 mill bells
BrinaLouWho:
Hanging Chair, Plant Partition, Zen cupboard, Zen cushion, Zen desk, Natural Table
5cm/s:
Bishop, King, Knight, Stripe Bathroom Sink, Stripe Closet, Stripe Shelf, Stripe Sofa.
Are you able to include these welcome amiibo items, as well? -> Zen screen, Zen tea set, Zen phone stand
Issi:
Gonzo: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition
Olive: Kitchen counter
Stella: Classic screen
Admiral: Kitchen refrigerator
Leopold: Zen backpack

Last edited:
5cm/s:
Bishop, King, Knight, Stripe Bathroom Sink, Stripe Closet, Stripe Shelf, Stripe Sofa.
Are you able to include these welcome amiibo items, as well? -> Zen screen, Zen tea set, Zen phone stand

yes, i could do all those + the zen stuff! :) thanks for accepting me!

yes, i could do all those + the zen stuff! :) thanks for accepting me!
Awesome! I'll PM you when I'm working/finished with your order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could do that! Thank you so much for accepting me let me know whenever you would like to receive the items :D
Ok! I'll send you a PM as well when I'm working on/finished your order!
We can organize a time to trade then. :)

Thanks Narae! I already got all your items for the first order.

Should I post my second request now?

Last edited:
Order Form
Artist: Narae
Price: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition, Kitchen counter, Classic screen, Kitchen refrigerator, Zen backpack
Reference Pic:
IMG_0854.JPG
Other Info: Shy, sweet, worrier. Add pointy ears to her (think Hylian or elf ears). Thank you!

Back