• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

Artist: thanny
Offer: backpack, campfire, picnic basket (i think i avoided items others before me have offered but let me know!)
Reference Pic(s): here?s a picture of my mayor! [x]
Other Info: please make her hair longer than shoulder length and have her without the nose bandaid (keep the one on the cheek) thank you!

It's ok, I can get you the fish grill

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you
Fish grill
Mouth of truth
Ramshackle wall
Suree. just be sure to update your orderform so you wont lose yoru place in the waitlist :) ty

Updated form:

Updated Artist: (who?) soki
Price: giant stew pot, homework set, fish grill, mouth of truth, ramshackle wall
Reference Pic(s): http://i.imgur.com/9XTUcoz.jpg
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) smiling, happy, energetic, brave

Updated form:

Updated Artist: (who?) soki
Price: giant stew pot, homework set, fish grill, mouth of truth, ramshackle wall
Reference Pic(s): http://i.imgur.com/9XTUcoz.jpg
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) smiling, happy, energetic, brave

NO on your previous order form because my waitlist is going thru the thread in order~~~
just to make things smoother for me~

hey people, just to let ya'll know i have plans on the outernet for 2 days
so your pixels will be a lil' slow
sorry bout the inconvenience!!

this is a really nice little shop!

i have a question: for those of you only accepting items and/or villagers, what will happen once you get all the items and villagers you wanted?

will the shop close? will you start accepting igb instead?
i'm just curious (and interested in commissioning). :3

Last edited:
@ punctuallyAbsent:

Thanny said he would accept igb in the future if he gets all the times n villagers.~

as for Narae and me, we'd be willing to accept tbt in the future.
we mainly put this shop out just to progress our acnl experience because we reset our towns haha.

@ punctuallyAbsent:

Thanny said he would accept igb in the future if he gets all the times n villagers.~

as for Narae and me, we'd be willing to accept tbt in the future.
we mainly put this shop out just to progress our acnl experience because we reset our towns haha.

oh, i see! that's cool, i wish you all luck with your new towns!
i'll be back to commission once your waitlists aren't so enormous =w=

Last edited:
For when you have an open slot again <3

Artist: soki
Price: cabin wall, dirt-clod wall, exotic wall, submarine, sun, cypress plant
Reference Pic(s): Will PM
Other Info:

Soki, I'm getting the items to trade with you, I'll have them all soon!

Last edited:
?? youre just giving them to me??? and not ordering?

No, I'm going to order XD
I'll have gotten the last item in a couple min, if you want I can give them to you now since I have time and then I'll put up a request. If you're busy, we can do it later as well.

I've added your FC, please add mine and let me know if it's drop off or pick up. Idm either way. I have a couple extra items for you too!

Last edited:
No, I'm going to order XD
I'll have gotten the last item in a couple min, if you want I can give them to you now since I have time and then I'll put up a request. If you're busy, we can do it later as well.

I've added your FC, please add mine and let me know if it's drop off or pick up. Idm either way. I have a couple extra items for you too!

oh okay then plz dont give them to me now haha.
I want to get paid when i finish the art.
theres a written process on the front page post

Last edited:
oh okay then plz dont give them to me now haha.
I want to get paid when i finish the art.

Oh! I see! I thought it was in advance. My bad.

Order Form
Artist: Soki!
Price: Um giving the Fire Wood, Super Sea Snail, Pitcher Plant, Document Stack, Slipper Rack, Square Minitable
Reference Pic:
IMG_0854.JPG
Other Info: Add pointy ears to her.
Personality is shy, worrier, sweet.
She can have a white bird with blue eyes on her shoulder

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
@Issi:
I dont do "couple", only one subject at a time. SO you choose which mayor you want drawn

Last edited:
@Issi:
I dont do "couple", only one subject at a time. SO you choose which mayor you want drawn

I understand! In that case, could I get a drawing of Mayor one with the pointy ears XD

Perhaps I can order a seperate drawing of mayor 2 afterwards?

Last edited:
Yes~ you can order another one afterwards : )
ill message you either VM or PM when i get to your order.
Thank you :)

Back