• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

Narae and Soki (yes, talking to both of you xD), I was wondering if I could make a second request from each of you, and if so, could you let me know if you still would want items and which you'd like from me for the second orders? I want to get everything that way I'm all ready ^-^ If you like, I could also recolor things for you that I order. Here is a list of recolors: https://newfromcyrus.tumblr.com/custom

I have the following RV Cards:
Boots
Gonzo
Olive
Stella
Ketchup
Maddie
June
Huck
Boyd
Admiral
Raddle
Leopold

And the following Amiibo:
All Zelda Amiibo
All Splatoon Amiibo
Reese
Cyrus
K.K. Slider
Isabelle
Digby
Mabel
Kicks
Tom Nook
Timmy and Tommy
Rover
Lottie
Celeste
Blathers

Last edited:
Sure Issi.
I looked thru the list and hopefully i didnt make a mistake and pick a item that wasn't in your list of RV.

bamboo-grove wall
Lon Lon milk
medicine cabinet
reception window
quilted tapestry
Bamboo Bench
dirt floor
tool stand
trellis x 2

Last edited:
Sure Issi.
I looked thru the list and hopefully i didnt make a mistake and pick a item that wasn't in your list of RV.

bamboo-grove wall
Lon Lon milk
medicine cabinet
reception window
quilted tapestry
Bamboo Bench
dirt floor
tool stand
trellis x 2
Thank you so much! I think this is all correct :3 I'll add it to the list of items I'm getting for Narae and you.

If you want I could post my second request here?

Last edited:
Order Form-2nd Request

Artist: Soki
Price: bamboo-grove wall, Lon Lon milk, medicine cabinet, reception window, quilted tapestry, Bamboo Bench, dirt floor, tool stand, trellis x 2
Reference Pic:
IMG_0859.JPG
Other Info: Add two pointy fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down. Make her eyes vibrant pinkish red. As well as adding a skull on her top hat above the ribbion, here is the skull:
IMG_0887.JPG
Personality is rude, tsundere, kindhearted.
She can have a black bat on her shoulder with red eyes.

There! ^_^

Last edited:
for the 2nd request the images doesnt work
& you ddint have to post yoru first request lul

It should work now, sorry about that! ^-^
I edited it for the bird part so I thought I should just repost it, since I didn't know if I was being too confusing or not.

oh if you added that then you ahve ot find your first request n edit it on to that plz
cuz i go in order n not backwards:confused:

Last edited:
oh if you added that then you ahve ot find your first request n edit it on to that plz
cuz i go in order n not backwards:confused:

Oh okay xD Sorry I didn't know what I should do, sometimes people hate edits.

EDIT: I fixed the first request post so it is no longer confusing, also deleted the first request in the post with the second request, so all is fine now.

Last edited:
ya i said that cuz i mention in the first post about my wait list
i go in order by looking thru the thread. :)
IN order

Hello everyone who has ordered from me! I've accepted all of your requests in the chronological order below & I am currently working on Issi's first request! Thank you for your patience you guys~

Offers to clarify: (Please let me know if something doesn't work for you!)

Bunnilla:
10 mill bells
A r i a n e:
10 mill bells
BrinaLouWho:
Hanging Chair, Plant Partition, Zen cupboard, Zen cushion, Zen desk, Natural Table
5cm/s:
Bishop, King, Knight, Stripe Bathroom Sink, Stripe Closet, Stripe Shelf, Stripe Sofa.
Are you able to include these welcome amiibo items, as well? -> Zen screen, Zen tea set, Zen phone stand
Issi:
Gonzo: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition
Olive: Kitchen counter
Stella: Classic screen
Admiral: Kitchen refrigerator
Leopold: Zen backpack

Last edited:
5cm/s:
Bishop, King, Knight, Stripe Bathroom Sink, Stripe Closet, Stripe Shelf, Stripe Sofa.
Are you able to include these welcome amiibo items, as well? -> Zen screen, Zen tea set, Zen phone stand

yes, i could do all those + the zen stuff! :) thanks for accepting me!

yes, i could do all those + the zen stuff! :) thanks for accepting me!
Awesome! I'll PM you when I'm working/finished with your order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could do that! Thank you so much for accepting me let me know whenever you would like to receive the items :D
Ok! I'll send you a PM as well when I'm working on/finished your order!
We can organize a time to trade then. :)

Thanks Narae! I already got all your items for the first order.

Should I post my second request now?

Last edited:
Order Form
Artist: Narae
Price: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition, Kitchen counter, Classic screen, Kitchen refrigerator, Zen backpack
Reference Pic:
IMG_0854.JPG
Other Info: Shy, sweet, worrier. Add pointy ears to her (think Hylian or elf ears). Thank you!

Back