Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

(I saw there is an invisible waitlist so imma post two requests here hopefully it's okay i'd love to get pieces from you lovely individuals ;u; you can like my post or pm/vm me if there are any questions or whatever!!)

Artist: Soki
Price: I can give you any 6 (or more) RV Items (not filly or holden idk how to do those rip)
Reference Pic(s): (x)
Other Info: There is a description on there to better explain her but to sum it up she has waist long hair, muted pink and red rose flower crown, green eyes. Very childlike and sweet!

Artist: Narae
Price: As many welcome amiibo rv items you think is fair?
Reference Pic(s): (x)
Other Info: ^^There is a description on there to better explain her but to sum it up she has waist long hair, muted pink and red rose flower crown, green eyes. Very childlike and sweet!

thank you both for considering!!!!!<3 (again I hope it was okay to post this)

Hi Brinalou,
you are in the totally okay zone for posting your request <3
We will consider it ;'D

Oh sorry, I can also get you a kitchen Sink and corner
It's np! I've accepted your order and will get started on it! Heading to bed for the night.

Just to be clear, you've offered the knight, basket chair, white brick wall, kitchen sink, and kitchen corner.

It's np! I've accepted your order and will get started on it! Heading to bed for the night.

Just to be clear, you've offered the knight, basket chair, white brick wall, kitchen sink, and kitchen corner.

Yes that's correct :)

I was just wondering how long your list it? :O I already requested awhile ago but I was just curious XD

i counted for you,
Theres 8 ppl on my waitlist and you are in 7th spot. & Im trying to at finish 1 drawing one a day.

but it really depends how back up i am on receiving payment from previous orders. :rolleyes:

i counted for you,
Theres 8 ppl on my waitlist and you are in 7th spot. & Im trying to at finish 1 drawing one a day.

but it really depends how back up i am on receiving payment from previous orders. :rolleyes:

Wow :O I had no clue that many people ordered before me xD ?

And yeah, when you get to my order, I'll pay as soon as it's complete.

I'm not sure who to order from, or anything but I can offer any Zelda amiibo items wanted, most ACNL amiibo (I don't have Kapp'n or Ressetti) and any Splatoon. As well as a handful of RV amiibo card characters items (June, Gonzo, Boots, Admiral, Raddle, Maddie, Ketchup, Huck, Stella, Olive, Leopold, and Boyd).

Were you interested in my art, Issi? ;;
If so, you would be next on my waitlist after cas cas. (currently working on her order)

Were you interested in my art, Issi? ;;
If so, you would be next on my waitlist after cas cas. (currently working on her order)

Yeah! I love your art as well! :D If you want me to get some items for you, I'd be glad to!

Yeah! I love your art as well! :D If you want me to get some items for you, I'd be glad to!

Ok great! :blush: thank youu.

I saw your spoiler tag full of items you're offering & I'm interested in your...
Dinnerware, Fairy Bottle, Kitchen Dishwater, Kitchen Stove & Square Minitable!

Can you fill out the order form for me, as well?

Ok great! :blush: thank youu.

I saw your spoiler tag full of items you're offering & I'm interested in your...
Dinnerware, Fairy Bottle, Kitchen Dishwater, Kitchen Stove & Square Minitable!

Can you fill out the order form for me, as well?

No problem! :D

Got it! I'll get the items soon, I might already have a couple so I'll order and TT for the rest later tonight.

Sure thing!

Order Form
Artist: Narae
Price: Dinnerware, Fairy Bottle, Kitchen Dishwater, Kitchen Stove & Square Minitable!
Reference Pic:
] IMG_0859.JPG
Other Info: Tsundere/bossy type.
Add two small fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down (think small vampire fangs). Make her eyes vibrant pinkish red. Has a small skull on her hat above the ribbion part, here is an exmaple of the skull:
IMG_0887.JPG

Also, if there are more items you want, I have another character to request, too!

Last edited:
yikes here i am again, ordering this time from narae, on a mission to buy art from all three of these lovely artists :')

Artist: (who?) narae
Price: from your wishlist, i have... bishop, kitchen sink, stripe sofa, and tbh any unorderable on your list... just let me know which items you want so i can get them together :) just choose as many items as you think are equal to the amount of work/time you're putting into this art piece
Reference Pic(s): x
Other Info: (expressions? / personality?) my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! i'd love it if her ponytail was long! :blush:

thank you for sharing your amazing art skills with tbtf community! ;;;

Hi there, I'd love to be in your waitlist! Here's my form:

Artist: soki
Price: 300 TBT
Reference Pic(s): http://toyhou.se/276254.001-haku
Other Info: He's a pretty quiet and stern fellow, gets annoyed pretty easily though

Thank you for the consideration!

Narae, I was sorta busy today, but I'll get your items tomorrow most likely! :3 I should have them by the time you finish my request.

Back