• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

Hi Hanzo.
This description is unclear for me: "same face from pic a chill cloudy nighttime". & why are there two different pictures? not sure which one you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes

oh sorry it was unclear idk why two pics got attached and the second pic got made as a attachment I meant the shifty eyes from the second pic with wearwolf hood and a chill starry cloudy backround

edit: I tried to remove it but it made it a attachment dang 3ds

Last edited:
Finished BrinaLouWho's art & will be working on 5cm/s' art next!

Still waiting on a couple people to find a time to trade with & give them their finished arts~

@allainah: Thank you for posting~ I've taken your order into consideration. I most likely will be closing my slots after I finish up those on my waitlist. I need to catch up with work and want to be more involved in the current fair!

Last edited:
Hi! Mind letting me know where I can find the items I'm supposed to get you again?

Since now that you're working on my request, I'll try to grab all the stuff :3

narnae I would love to order from you too I'm just gonna wait for all your slots to be empty

Hi! Mind letting me know where I can find the items I'm supposed to get you again?

Since now that you're working on my request, I'll try to grab all the stuff :3

Absolutely! Thanks for your patience, Issi!

"Gonzo: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition
Olive: Kitchen counter
Stella: Classic screen
Admiral: Kitchen refrigerator
Leopold: Zen backpack"

ok I'll be here also question how long does it usually take for a drawing to be done?

Last edited:
ok I'll be here also question how long does it usually take for a drawing to be done?

I think my pattern has been about a week per drawing lately but it could be shorter or longer depending on what I've got going on.
I've been juggling a lot of things so it takes me a while. ;u;

Back