Shop 🌱Studio 401 - Joint Art Shop {Closed}

Hi Hanzo.
This description is unclear for me: "same face from pic a chill cloudy nighttime". & why are there two different pictures? not sure which one you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes

oh sorry it was unclear idk why two pics got attached and the second pic got made as a attachment I meant the shifty eyes from the second pic with wearwolf hood and a chill starry cloudy backround

edit: I tried to remove it but it made it a attachment dang 3ds

Last edited:
Finished BrinaLouWho's art & will be working on 5cm/s' art next!

Still waiting on a couple people to find a time to trade with & give them their finished arts~

@allainah: Thank you for posting~ I've taken your order into consideration. I most likely will be closing my slots after I finish up those on my waitlist. I need to catch up with work and want to be more involved in the current fair!

Last edited:
Hi! Mind letting me know where I can find the items I'm supposed to get you again?

Since now that you're working on my request, I'll try to grab all the stuff :3

Hi! Mind letting me know where I can find the items I'm supposed to get you again?

Since now that you're working on my request, I'll try to grab all the stuff :3

Absolutely! Thanks for your patience, Issi!

"Gonzo: Fancy Tile Floor, Glass Partition
Olive: Kitchen counter
Stella: Classic screen
Admiral: Kitchen refrigerator
Leopold: Zen backpack"

ok I'll be here also question how long does it usually take for a drawing to be done?

Last edited:
ok I'll be here also question how long does it usually take for a drawing to be done?

I think my pattern has been about a week per drawing lately but it could be shorter or longer depending on what I've got going on.
I've been juggling a lot of things so it takes me a while. ;u;

Back