• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Beginning Villagers You Kept

DreamSlayer

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What villagers were part of the beginning five when you created your town?

I had Goose as one of mine and I usually dislike the beginning five villagers, but he just told me he was planning on leaving, and I just couldn't bear to let him lol

Soooo what villagers (of the original five) were you planning on letting leave but ended up keeping?

My first five were Wart jr., Cranston, Annabelle, Gwen and Iggly.
I only liked Gwen and Iggly and I ended up moving out all of them. I got Gwen's pic though.

I never keep my starting villagers :(
They are always bad.
This time around I got stuck with wart jr! How horrid!

Before I restarted my other town Flora it was Peanut.

I never keep my starting villagers :(
They are always bad.
This time around I got stuck with wart jr! How horrid!

LOL I totally agree with them always sucking. Though there was one restart I did where I got Gladys as one of the first five and she's my all time favourite villager.

I started out with Rudy, Willow, Fang, and Puddles! There was only one starting villager that I didn't hold on to. Of course, I reset a million times, not just for a map I liked, but for villagers that I knew I could tolerate. It was a slog for a few days, but definitely worth it.

Pixel started with:

Mott
Tutu
Nate
PeeWee
??? Can't remember now.
I loved Mott Nate and Tutu so much I kept them for a long time.
Pee Wee moved out and Gruff took his place.

Tutu and Nate were so cute I created an all bear town just for them.
Mott stayed for the longest time, but now Tybalt has taken his place as the feline super bro!

But usually the first 5 villagers usually don't fit in a town. I was lucky. :blush:

I've kept Cookie and Filbert. I never once thought I'd let them go. Unfortunately Skye was in a bad spot so I let her leave :(

My starting villagers were Apple, Walker, Rory, Savannah and Groucho.
I've kept Apple, Walker, Rory, and Savannah, because I like thier appearance, personality or both.

I kept Tutu and Merengue, I think also that Monique and another few where in there too but I wanna kick them out loll

My starters were Lolly, Tabby, Bill, Joey, and hopper. Then Dierdre and Olivia moved in naturally. I was going to keep Dierdre and Lolly but they were accidentally moved out because I didn't know how amiibos worked and stuff.

In Tinytree I kept Pudge who was one of my starters (I think). In Borei I'm planning on keeping Limberg who is also one of my starters.

Apple and Blaire from my previous town, I'm planning moving them back. From my current town I'll let everyone go.

Bill was one of my original 5 villagers when I got New Leaf 4 years ago and I've had him ever since! :)

I had kept Bob for a year in my town, but I decided to let him leave because of his spot in front of the town hall. I usually keep original villagers if I like them or just let them leave because of where there house is placed.

I still have Flurry, Freckles and Chow on Sundance from my original 5. :)
I felt sad letting Blanche go, but not so much about Cobb. :)

My originals were Lobo, Becky, Eunice, Tank, and Alfonso. All of them are still in Vista except for Eunice, who I moved out due to her screwing me out of the topiary PWPs. She told me to leave some weeds for weeding day...which cost me my perfect town status and the topiaries...never gonna forgive her for that.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Just Kiki. The rest were toast and I couldn't wait for them to leave.

Back