• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what do you do with your extra normal flowers?

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
do you run through them like a maniac? do you sell them to reese? do you stalk the forums in hopes that someone will ask for normal flowers and you can unload on them? do you give them away?

my beaches are covered in yellow and red flowers because i don't need them and holy moly are they an eyesore! trying to figure out what to do with all of them because dang

(if anyone wants them????????????? help a girl out :blush:)

I usually run over them if I really don't need them! It's kind of liberating and I like the sound they make ^-^
I also do like to decorate with them still sometimes tho!

Instead of my town being overrun with normal flowers, it's a bunch of hybrids and some normal flowers mixed in. I don't really know what to do with them at the moment, but I might have a little area of madness where they are completely random. :)

Depends. Generally I prefer hybrids, though I do use some normal flowers to line my paths and decorate. I usually dig up extra ones, but lately I've been keeping a bunch of normal flowers in a orner somewhere in case I decide to use more to decorate. I never dig up hybrids, though. I've been keeping them in the same area as the normal flowers, though it's starting to get really crowded haha.

I usually fill my town + beaches with them at first until I have ennough hybrids to slowly replace, I've never really had the problem of too many flowers bc I usually just place them all over the place but since later I'll be doing a colour theme for my town I think I'll have to either sell them on here or run over them lol

I usually dig them up when I see an unwanted normal flower, but once I accidentally dug up a clover next to it that angered me so much lol. Sometimes I'll pick up a bunch and take them to the beach and trample on them. It's silly, but it relieves stress ;)

Here is what I do with my flowers. Granted, there are a lot of blue flowers here, but the yellow ones are normal. And my other beach is all white normal flowers. Idea credit to HHoney where I first saw her beautiful beaches.

HNI_0055.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG

PS Forgot to mention that I give all others to my grandson who recently started a town and needs flowers.

Last edited:
Sometimes I use regular flowers in my town at certain places, but usually I keep one to wear and sell the rest.

My beach is FILLED with flowers right now, including blue and gold roses. I would incorporate more into my town but replacing flowers is such a pain. So on my beaches my random flowers will stay.

So far I'm keeping my normal ones mixed with the hybrid ones I currently have. This may be due to the fact that I only have a few hybrids and am looking to grow more.

I fill my pockets with them and throw them away. It seems like kind of a waste but the IGB I would get from them is not worth the effort to go through Reese's dialogue all the time :/

Back