Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So I have two towns that dont have a specific theme. I just am decorating them how I like and getting my dreamies. No specific styles or colors for either towns. My mayor in Magnolia is just my idea of a cute mayor, also no theme. I have not decided on a look for my Whoville mayor and that's my question for you all.

For those of you with multiple towns that dont follow a theme, do you name your mayors the same and dress them the same? Or do you take advantage of the opportunity to have a completely different style mayor? Or something else? Lemme know!

Both of my mayors are named Jade/Jadeth, so practically the same thing. Though I am planning on resetting one of them as they're only a cycling town once I finish my main town, so I might end up changing the name. :)

Mine have completely different names, faces and clothing styles. It's a good chance to try different things, I guess. :)
While the first one was somehow based around me, the second one is a character. :)

My mayors have different names,clothing and genders (but I tend to use the same faces).I think it gives the town more individuality.

I dress and name my characters differently, because there's so many cool names and outfits that I love, so multiple mayors gives me the chance to try multiple styles.

My mayors and their towns are completely different. One is a spooky mayor named Ghost who lives in Hallow, a Halloween/fall themed town with spooky villagers.

Then Starfall is like my... pastel Lolita Milky Way themed town with mayor Whisper and assistant/tea shoppe owner Milky.

But I think they both represent me and are parts of my personality. xD

I don't like repeats for any characters, even if they are in another town. I like having different faces and appearances for all! (Same with villagers) my main town's mayor is based off myself and my second town's mayor is based off a character I made in Fantasy Life.

I was supposed to be mayor Kia in one town..I didn't realize it until 5 months later that I called my mayor in my secondary town it. lol
Oh well, I'm not going to reset my town.

737d373a-77b9-4ba8-9de9-8605a8595fa9.jpg

Mayor Kia in Chocolat has light blue hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and a hairbow. I usually charge her dress alot.

Mayor Kia in Vista has black hair, brown eyes, usually has a Cosmo flower in her hair and wears a Kimono to fit that town's theme.

My other two mayors appearances are different (including their faces and names).

Last edited:
I used to have 2 towns - 2 different towns but the mayors name was the same because I thought it was gone forever.
But I found that copy again and had the two mayors with the same name.
Eventually I hated it.
I now like the mayors to look relatively the same but different eye color and hair style, and different clothes etc.
I find the AAA girl face the most versatile for me, but I adore my Pixel mayor. She's so unique and truly has a personality of her own.

It's fun when you set out with the mayor to look a certain way and then get creative with a theme.
Two towns with two totally different themes keeps it interesting!

My 2nd town is really under-developed but I'm planning on dressing my Mayors (mostly) the same. The names are different (main town is Justin, 2nd town is Wolfgang).

Last edited:
I usually have the first copy for my town, just my character and all the villagers and PWPs I like, and the second town is a themed town, so I have names and mayors completely different^^

I have 6 towns and I dress and name them differently. Only one of my towns has a mayor with my real name. The others are themed so I have Bo Peep, Honey the honey bee, Rainbow from Rainbow Brite, etc.

All my mayors had their faces equally
But different names and I dress them differently depending
On the themes of my town's
So yeah but why the same face
Because I love that face

I named my two mayors the same thing because I want Diamond to be similar but also different to Canaan. The mayor in Canaan has white hair, blue eyes, and her signature outfit that you can see in all my fan art. The mayor of Diamond has brown hair, brown eyes that are completely different from Canaan's mayor, the Flower Fairy outfit except with My Melody boots instead of the regular ones, and Callie tights. I'm not sure if that's going to be her permanent outfit, but that's what it is for now.

Back