• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell everyone something you did in ACNL that made you proud today!

Bells
Whether it be giving away that item you secretly really wanted to a villager or maybe just putting down all your plants and paths, maybe you went to the island and came back with bucket loads of bushes or maybe you bought out all of your shops!
Tell everyone something you were proud of doing today!~

I'll start it off, today I overcame my anxiousness with other people and traded with a few lovely people on here, that made me really proud of myself <3

today in my town I committed to moving all my flowers I'm breeding onto the beach so villagers wouldn't move on top of them and so that they'd be easier to keep track of.
I've been putting that off for days lol...

I finished the top half of my town! (Aside from moving one villager out) Now for the bottom, which is a complete mess. Three words to describe it: Overrun with hybrids.

I caught a snail. I know it may sound silly but I've had ACNL since 2013 and I've never caught a snail until today. i actually didn't even know you could catch them until I checked the wiki. Simple and stupid it may be, but I'm happy. xD

Back