Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (555) +
It's been forever since I've made a thread OTL
However, I've recently gotten back into ACNL and trying to breed orange tulips is being an absolute pain in the butt for me.
I do have a lot of other hybrids though, so I was wondering if anyone would like to trade their orange tulips (preferably 10-15) for any of mine?

I have:
x7 purple tulips
x15 black tulips
x9 pink tulips
x8 pink roses
x10 black roses
x8 blue roses

I'd like to go to the other person's town too since my town is quite crowded and messy. I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after the trade (I'd give you one in return, of course).

Last edited:
Hi! I have 10 orange tulips if you'd like to trade for a few of your blue roses.

I'll take all 10! How many blue roses do you think would be fair? They're one of the harder hybrids to get if I recall correctly.

I can trade you 4 orange tulips for 3 or 4 black roses?

Yeah sure! I'll add you in a moment. ^^

My town's name is Eden, and sure I'll review! My gates are open, excuse the mess:blush:

Ah alrighty, I'm on my way. Thank you so much for helping me out. ^^ And don't worry about the mess haha, I'm not here to judge. My town is quite a mess as well.

Hi! Would you be willing to trade ten orange tulips for a pink tulip and however many blue roses you'd like to give me? :)

Hi! Would you be willing to trade ten orange tulips for a pink tulip and however many blue roses you'd like to give me? :)

Ah sorry I was just about to close the thread >< Thank you for your offer though, I really appreciate it. ^^

Back