• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [BUYING] Basketball Shorts! (OVERPAYING)

SnowyParker

Freezey
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (6) +
Okay so I got my splatoon goggles and shirt but I wanna complete the look with the shorts the inkling boy wears but I can't find anything good except for the basketball shorts.

If you have a pair, I'm offering 20k for one. I will also throw in any 3 fruits of your choice if you want. ^_^ Thanks! Add me...

I'll check my shops to see if I have it real quick, and if I don't have it on-hand right now, I'll order you a pair and give them to you tomorrow, for free. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

We're very lucky! They're for sale in my Able's right now! I'll snag 'em for you. Let me know when you'll be available for me to give them to you. :D

Sweet I can pick em up now! I really appreciate it!

EDIT: So idk your timezone but mine is Pacific Time, its 6:05 right now how about 7? :)

Last edited:
I'm on Pacific time, too. Now works for me, and so does 7:00.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or now would work, except the 3DS servers are undergoing maintenance at the moment. But as soon as they're done, I'll be happy to give you the basketball shorts.

Okay lets go ahead and do it now :-D

EDIT Okay! Thanks!

Last edited:
The servers should be back up now. Please open your gate, and I'll drop off the shorts in your town. :)

I'll look for your gate now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got an error, please try opening your gate again, and I'll try to visit again.

Okay they're open again I got the error too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again!

Back