• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The dialog in this game...

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
IMG_2299.jpg
Excuse me, Whaaat?
Last time I checked, Cookie was a girl. Unless she is a trap :v
Any other dialog like this happened to you before?

I've never seen it either lol but could be a mistake in translation? I've had a few animals be misgendered like that lol ;v;

Weird. I know that sometimes uchi villagers can be referred to as "he" by other villagers because they're tomboyish. Never seen it happen to a peppy tho.

I've seen people post before about this before. Never seen it myself but I'm sure there's typos etc.

I used to have katt in town and she has the same dialog ...I thought for the longest time that she was a boy ..you know since she looks like a boy.

Cookie is trans confirmed

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had the same dialog from Kitty (female snooty cat) talking about Agnes (female uchi pig), when Kitty gave me a regal dresser.
Uchi are sometimes referred in male pronouns.

I'm pretty sure it's a simple textual error in this case, since Cookie isn't a uchi villager, as those are occasionally referred to as male pronoun by other villagers on purpose cause of their tomboyish nature. I've also seen a error when the textbox colors got flipped during one of those requests where you have to bring villager A to villager B's home, so this isn't the only instance where gender-specific things coded in got mixed around (at least, that I've seen). Still pretty interesting to see, though

Last edited:
Back