Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

Can i buy the jingle dresser, lamp, holiday candle and spooky wardrobe for 20k bells?

I can't do TBT, but would you be willing to trade for the Digital Photo Frame and the Bunny Balloon? I can offer IGB, as well as the Celeste Ribbon and Lottie's Bun.

How much tbt for all your sloppy items?

Since they're 8 pieces and unorderables I will say 10tbt each,total 80 tbt

ok, 10 tbt?
Yes sure!
How much for;
Autumn leaf chair
Kadomatsu
Leaf bed
Rainbow screen?

Just for letting you know I have two of autumn leaf chair if u need more.
How about 15 tbt? Seems fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't do TBT, but would you be willing to trade for the Digital Photo Frame and the Bunny Balloon? I can offer IGB, as well as the Celeste Ribbon and Lottie's Bun.

I'm giving you both the digital photo frame and the bunny balloon only for the lottie's bun! I already got the celeste ribbon! Are you ok with it?

Yes sure!

Ok ill wait for gates.

Yes sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm giving you both the digital photo frame and the bunny balloon only for the lottie's bun! I already got the celeste ribbon! Are you ok with it?

Sounds good! When do you want to trade?

//Sorry I didn't see your message! Could I have you hold them until I wake up tomorrow morning?? I'd love to have them, I can send the bells over now if you'd prefer?

I have all the rv stuff on your wishlist except for the flower fairy stuff and Lottie's bun for 3 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested :)

//Sorry I didn't see your message! Could I have you hold them until I wake up tomorrow morning?? I'd love to have them, I can send the bells over now if you'd prefer?

I am now avaiable if you are

how much for a violet screen?

I don't know, how 5tbt sounds for you?

I have all the rv stuff on your wishlist except for the flower fairy stuff and Lottie's bun for 3 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested :)

So the total would be?

Can I buy the birthday candle and birthday sign?

Sure! How much are you willing to pay?

62 items so 186 tbt c: It'll take me a bit of time to order all these items tho if you don't mind waiting? ^^

Back