• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

Are these still available?

Anchor
Cucumber Horse
eggplant cow
Master sword
Twelve grape plate
Yut board

I can pay 3TBT for each item :)

can give you all except for the cucumber horse the twelve grape plate and yut board ^^

Can I have your barbecue Bed, buffet server, top, yut board, turkey, palm tree lamp and all the stuff you have that is from Gulliver? How much do you think I should pay? (I do both TBT and IGB)
EDIT: wait I need your coffee grinder aswell

Last edited:
Thank you for the items!

Can I have your barbecue Bed, buffet server, top, yut board, turkey, palm tree lamp and all the stuff you have that is from Gulliver? How much do you think I should pay? (I do both TBT and IGB)
EDIT: wait I need your coffee grinder aswell

just sold some stuff you needed, i have only:
coffee grinder
turkey, palm tree lamp
gulliver: anchor, eiffel tower, hula doll, pagoda, re-tasseled lantern, samgyetang,sitar,statue of liberty, s.s dolphin, tribal mask, tower of pisa and tug-tuk!

Do you still have the birthday stuff , letter set , master sword , triforce and sloppy stuff?

Last edited:
Sounds good :> can you trade now? Sorry for the late reply btw

sorry read it now are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the birthday stuff , letter set , master sword , triforce and sloppy stuff?

I still have birthday stuff, letter set and triforce, master sword i am currently waiting to trade with someone else and some of the sloppy stuff is gone, I still have the bed, chair,lamp and sink!

Last edited:
sorry read it now are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have birthday stuff, letter set and triforce, master sword i am currently waiting to trade with someone else and some of the sloppy stuff is gone, I still have the bed, chair,lamp and sink!

ok sounds good , can you deliver them to my town i'll add you now then i'll open , does 15 tbt sound good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you

I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the items

- - - Post Merge - - -

You going to come? :(

I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the items

- - - Post Merge - - -

You going to come? :(

Sorry i wasn't online! I will be in about 1 and a half hour from now, if you read this in time :/

I would love to get the mush lamp, mush table, and spiderweb clock. Does 6 TBT sound OK? I added you. Just let me know when you are ready and if I need to open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to get the mush lamp, mush table, and spiderweb clock. Does 6 TBT sound OK? I added you. Just let me know when you are ready and if I need to open my gate.

Actually, could I add the autumn leaf chair and flounder table to that for 10 TBT total?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, could I add the autumn leaf chair and flounder table to that for 10 TBT total?

Sure! That sound great for me! Whenever you're on, let me know!

Can I buy Gemini closet, Jingle carpet, mushroom paper, and the top for 200k? Or 10 tbt if you'd prefer.

Back