Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

Can I have your barbecue Bed, buffet server, top, yut board, turkey, palm tree lamp and all the stuff you have that is from Gulliver? How much do you think I should pay? (I do both TBT and IGB)
EDIT: wait I need your coffee grinder aswell

Last edited:
Can I have your barbecue Bed, buffet server, top, yut board, turkey, palm tree lamp and all the stuff you have that is from Gulliver? How much do you think I should pay? (I do both TBT and IGB)
EDIT: wait I need your coffee grinder aswell

just sold some stuff you needed, i have only:
coffee grinder
turkey, palm tree lamp
gulliver: anchor, eiffel tower, hula doll, pagoda, re-tasseled lantern, samgyetang,sitar,statue of liberty, s.s dolphin, tribal mask, tower of pisa and tug-tuk!

Do you still have the birthday stuff , letter set , master sword , triforce and sloppy stuff?

Last edited:
Sounds good :> can you trade now? Sorry for the late reply btw

sorry read it now are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the birthday stuff , letter set , master sword , triforce and sloppy stuff?

I still have birthday stuff, letter set and triforce, master sword i am currently waiting to trade with someone else and some of the sloppy stuff is gone, I still have the bed, chair,lamp and sink!

Last edited:
sorry read it now are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have birthday stuff, letter set and triforce, master sword i am currently waiting to trade with someone else and some of the sloppy stuff is gone, I still have the bed, chair,lamp and sink!

ok sounds good , can you deliver them to my town i'll add you now then i'll open , does 15 tbt sound good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you

I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the items

- - - Post Merge - - -

You going to come? :(

I would love to get the mush lamp, mush table, and spiderweb clock. Does 6 TBT sound OK? I added you. Just let me know when you are ready and if I need to open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to get the mush lamp, mush table, and spiderweb clock. Does 6 TBT sound OK? I added you. Just let me know when you are ready and if I need to open my gate.

Actually, could I add the autumn leaf chair and flounder table to that for 10 TBT total?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, could I add the autumn leaf chair and flounder table to that for 10 TBT total?

Sure! That sound great for me! Whenever you're on, let me know!

Back