• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

hi!, could I please get the:
soft serve lamp
sloppy chair
bunny. i balloon
capricorn ornament
cicada stereo
fireworks table

25TBT?
thank you! :)

soft serve lamp
sloppy chair
bunny. i balloon
capricorn ornament
cicada stereo
fireworks table

25TBT?

I already have someone interested in the sloppy chair and the bunny balloon, the rest is still available. Could you please wait for the people before you to confirm or not if they're still interested in the items i told you?

Could I get the cucumber horse, eggplant cow, buffet server, snowman, snowman sofa, twelve grape plate and yut board? Will pay tbt :D

Could I get the cucumber horse, eggplant cow, buffet server, snowman, snowman sofa, twelve grape plate and yut board? Will pay tbt :D

Sure! How much are you willing to pay for all these?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure!, just VM me if the other things are available, I'd still love to buy the rest though! :)

sure! i will!

Last edited:
Ohh I just saw you have a violet screen? Do you still have it and if so how much?~ <3
//I have the coconut juice and the pancakes if you'd want to trade maybe?~

Ohh I just saw you have a violet screen? Do you still have it and if so how much?~ <3
//I have the coconut juice and the pancakes if you'd want to trade maybe?~

since the other user that was interested in the violet screen didn't claim, I think I can trade it for your coconut juice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

soft serve lamp
sloppy chair
bunny. i balloon
capricorn ornament
cicada stereo
fireworks table

25TBT?

Since I had no news from the others, I believe we can proceed with trading ^^

since the other user that was interested in the violet screen didn't claim, I think I can trade it for your coconut juice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I had no news from the others, I believe we can proceed with trading ^^

OOhh sure!!~I already have you added right? Also you can have the pancakes with it, I don't want it anyway lol <3

I was trying to save some tbt, are you also looking for something or bells? Or we can do half tbt half igb?

I have too much igb sorry :< I can do any of the Sanrio set for 40 tbt? o:

Back