• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

Can i buy the jingle dresser, lamp, holiday candle and spooky wardrobe for 20k bells?

I can't do TBT, but would you be willing to trade for the Digital Photo Frame and the Bunny Balloon? I can offer IGB, as well as the Celeste Ribbon and Lottie's Bun.

How much tbt for all your sloppy items?

Since they're 8 pieces and unorderables I will say 10tbt each,total 80 tbt

ok, 10 tbt?
Yes sure!
How much for;
Autumn leaf chair
Kadomatsu
Leaf bed
Rainbow screen?

Just for letting you know I have two of autumn leaf chair if u need more.
How about 15 tbt? Seems fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't do TBT, but would you be willing to trade for the Digital Photo Frame and the Bunny Balloon? I can offer IGB, as well as the Celeste Ribbon and Lottie's Bun.

I'm giving you both the digital photo frame and the bunny balloon only for the lottie's bun! I already got the celeste ribbon! Are you ok with it?

Yes sure!

Ok ill wait for gates.

Yes sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm giving you both the digital photo frame and the bunny balloon only for the lottie's bun! I already got the celeste ribbon! Are you ok with it?

Sounds good! When do you want to trade?

//Sorry I didn't see your message! Could I have you hold them until I wake up tomorrow morning?? I'd love to have them, I can send the bells over now if you'd prefer?

I have all the rv stuff on your wishlist except for the flower fairy stuff and Lottie's bun for 3 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested :)

//Sorry I didn't see your message! Could I have you hold them until I wake up tomorrow morning?? I'd love to have them, I can send the bells over now if you'd prefer?

I am now avaiable if you are

how much for a violet screen?

I don't know, how 5tbt sounds for you?

I have all the rv stuff on your wishlist except for the flower fairy stuff and Lottie's bun for 3 tbt each. Let me know if you're interested :)

So the total would be?

Can I buy the birthday candle and birthday sign?

Sure! How much are you willing to pay?

62 items so 186 tbt c: It'll take me a bit of time to order all these items tho if you don't mind waiting? ^^

62 items so 186 tbt c: It'll take me a bit of time to order all these items tho if you don't mind waiting? ^^

I was trying to save some tbt, are you also looking for something or bells? Or we can do half tbt half igb?

Back