• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Pig Town Bam! Visited on YouTube

Nunnafinga

I'm going to eat pizza now.
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
Crystal from Simply Press Start visited the dream town of my biker pig town Bam! and posted it on YouTube(It's the second town in the video):

The first town in the video is a colorful My Little Pony themed town which I thought was rather nice.It's a strange experience seeing someone else checking out my dream town and hearing their real first impressions of it.I think Crystal liked it.

Last edited:
Crystal from Simply Press Start visited the dream town of my biker pig town Bam! and posted it on YouTube(It's the second town in the video):

The first town in the video is colorful My Little Pony themed town which I thought was rather nice.It's a strange experience seeing someone else checking out my dream town and hearing their real first impressions of it.I think Crystal liked it.

OMggg I saw this on youtube!! Ahh I adore your town and I wanna visit it too when I have the time, I especially love the pig theme in general tbh, all the villagers are too adorable I can't <3

Wow that's awesome! Your town is super nice. :) What did you do to get Crystal to visit it for a video?

Super cute town , I definitely love the whole theme! And got a Buch of ideas on landscaping for my own town :D

Wow that's awesome! Your town is super nice. :) What did you do to get Crystal to visit it for a video?

Thanks!I just posted my dream address in the comments section of one of her dream town videos but that was way back in February.She's not currently accepting new towns to visit because she has a big backlog of towns but she'll start again once she gets caught up.Her only requirement is that your town tree be a certain size so that she knows that the town has reached a good level of development.

Last edited:
I'm definelty not ready for reviews yet, but it must feel amazing for someone else to post it on YouTube. I always wanted to do this...but I never really see my town as finished.

I really loved that they don't eat pork :D

I loveeeeee your town so much. I also really enjoy Crystal's dream visit videos, I was happy she visited your town! I love all the themed houses and the fact that you got all the pigs to wear the same thing. Btw how is that going? Has anyone tried changing out yet? I'm having so much trouble getting my villagers to wear one thing arg.

I loveeeeee your town so much. I also really enjoy Crystal's dream visit videos, I was happy she visited your town! I love all the themed houses and the fact that you got all the pigs to wear the same thing. Btw how is that going? Has anyone tried changing out yet? I'm having so much trouble getting my villagers to wear one thing arg.

Thanks!I just have to look out for gifts exchanged between villagers because they usually give clothing to each other.Otherwise,the pigs don't try to change out of their town "uniform".

Whoa, this is so cool! Is this like your main town? I'm not sure if I already visited but I remember visiting your "Halloween" town and I liked it a lot. I had a super amazing time there! I should check this out soon. I'm not that fan of pigs except for a few but you've made them really cute and funny. I still look forward to those hilarious screenshots every time :)

Thanks!I just posted my dream address in the comments section of one of her dream town videos but that was way back in February.She's not currently accepting new towns to visit because she has a big backlog of towns but she'll start again once she gets caught up.Her only requirement is that your town tree be a certain size so that she knows that the town has reached a good level of development.

Wow! That's awesome for me because my tree is definitely big enough. I just need to clean up my town and finish my interiors, which should hopefully be done by the time she's accepting DA visits again!

Whoa, this is so cool! Is this like your main town? I'm not sure if I already visited but I remember visiting your "Halloween" town and I liked it a lot. I had a super amazing time there! I should check this out soon. I'm not that fan of pigs except for a few but you've made them really cute and funny. I still look forward to those hilarious screenshots every time :)

Hey,thanks!Bam! isn't really my main town.I think it's just the only one that I really followed through with the theme,heh.I like the pigs in this game because most of them look like they stepped out of an old Warner Brothers cartoon from the 40's.Curly's greeting is currently "That's all,folks!".

Wow, that's so cool! You should be really proud that your town got showcased on YouTube. It looks great, by the way! I love the pig theme. :)

Your town is so cute! I love your pig theme - as Crystal said, it's not something I've seen really, so it's very refreshing to see those cute piggy villagers get some love. :) Also, I really liked your character houses. The bike shop might have been my absolute favorite. I'm collecting dream addresses myself to visit whenever I get the dream suite, so I'll remember to visit yours someday! How exciting was it to see your town on YouTube?!

Your town is so cute! I love your pig theme - as Crystal said, it's not something I've seen really, so it's very refreshing to see those cute piggy villagers get some love. :) Also, I really liked your character houses. The bike shop might have been my absolute favorite. I'm collecting dream addresses myself to visit whenever I get the dream suite, so I'll remember to visit yours someday! How exciting was it to see your town on YouTube?!

Thanks!I knew Crystal had visited about a week and a half ago when I saw this:

nr4prN8.jpg
I'm generally low key about having my dream towns visited and I wasn't positive if Crystal would actually get to my town because she has a lot going on but I was really excited when I knew for sure that Bam! was gonna be featured.

I watched the video, your town is super duper cute! I never heard of this youtuber before so thank you for turning me on to her!

That's super hype! I've had my town featured on Twitch streams before, but not on YouTube yet. I'll have to stop by sometime!

I watched the video, your town is super duper cute! I never heard of this youtuber before so thank you for turning me on to her!

Thanks!I discovered Simply Press Start last year.She's pretty laid back and consistent.A lot of YouTubers started an ACNL Let's Play when the Amiibo update happened but most of them gave up after a while.I think Crystal,Mischa Crossing and that German girl(Tyraphine,I think) are the only ones that have stuck with it.

Back