• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling welcome amiibo, sanrio, paintings, glow wands, and more [added more items 8/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
added:

swinging bench
wooden bear
stack of books (x3)
bread basket
fruit drink
serving cart
ringtoss
changing room
hanger rack (x2)
wooden counter
tall garden rock
aftertoon-tea set
cupcake
fancy tea set
zen desk
candelabra
elegant bench
perfume bottles
zen low table
arched brick flooring

- - - Post Merge - - -

+ wild painting (x2)

hi again i'd like to buy some more of your items.. it is 24 items in total so i understand if you do not want to since that is a lot. the total is 72tbt and i will put them in a spoiler below :)

barrel planter
board game
book stands
bread basket
box-shaped seat
candelabra
cheese
coconut juice
cupcake
curry plate
cutting-board set
donburi
elegant bench
fancy tea set
firewood
glass teapot
iron garden table
paella
medicine cabinet
round cushion
stack of clothes
trellis
serving cart
desk mirror

Hi. I'm not here to order, but I have a question: What do people mean by "voided" villagers/ "void"?

Last edited:
hi again i'd like to buy some more of your items.. it is 24 items in total so i understand if you do not want to since that is a lot. the total is 72tbt and i will put them in a spoiler below :)

barrel planter
board game
book stands
bread basket
box-shaped seat
candelabra
cheese
coconut juice
cupcake
curry plate
cutting-board set
donburi
elegant bench
fancy tea set
firewood
glass teapot
iron garden table
paella
medicine cabinet
round cushion
stack of clothes
trellis
serving cart
desk mirror

thanks for ordering again! i'll send a vm when i've assembled everything

Hi. I'm not here to order, but I have a question: What do people mean by "voided" villagers/ "void:?

it means i have villagers that moved out of my town without being adopted by someone else. if i visit a town that's not full or a town with 9 villagers and 10th in boxes, one of my voided villagers may move in.

thanks for ordering again! i'll send a vm when i've assembled everything

it means i have villagers that moved out of my town without being adopted by someone else. if i visit a town that's not full or a town with 9 villagers and 10th in boxes, one of my voided villagers may move in.

Ah okay! I'm always hearing people say they have a void, and I never knew what it meant. Thanks!

Hi! Could I please get these: Afternoon Tea Set, Cupcake, Espresso Machine, Perfume Bottles. For 12 TBT?

Hi! Could I please get these: Afternoon Tea Set, Cupcake, Espresso Machine, Perfume Bottles. For 12 TBT?

i have everything except for the cupcake, just sold that sorry! it'll be 9 tbt then & i'll vm when i've assembled everything!

Hello can get the following items:
zen backpack
zen desk
zen low table
Total: 9 TBT

Mayor: Heidi / Matt
Town: Ereta / Cashmoni
Since a villager has recently left, I shall use the town, Cashmoni~
Items: Arched brick floor, hibiscus, hot plate, medicine cabinet, ramen, stack of clothes, standing TV, trellis and zen low table
Total: 27tbt

Mayor: Heidi / Matt
Town: Ereta / Cashmoni
Since a villager has recently left, I shall use the town, Cashmoni~
Items: Arched brick floor, hibiscus, hot plate, medicine cabinet, ramen, stack of clothes, standing TV, trellis and zen low table
Total: 27tbt

i have your order except the zen low table. just sold that sorry ):
let me know when gates are open!

i have your order except the zen low table. just sold that sorry ):
let me know when gates are open!

Sure~Should I pay 24tbt then~?

gates of cashmoni are open~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back