• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying wishlist items!!

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Here's my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/VGkm23MS2x

I'm sorry it's a total chaos but there are items from rv's and normal items in the mix!
I'd also appreciate it if people would offer items that fit with nature/witchey theme since I couldn't think of much tbh!
Also I'd be interested in buying;
Cedar saplings
Holy/sweet olive shoots
Blue/pink hydrangea shoots

The saplings/shoots for 2TBT per item but the actual items could be discussed obviously!~ <3

Thank you for taking a look!
ALSO PLEASE LIKE IF YOU REPLY <3 because I might not see if you don't!

i can get you:
- heart
- pompompurin hat
- wooden duckboards
- cinnamoroll hat
- my melody hat
- pompompurin chair

unorderables usually go for 5 tbt, so is 30 tbt for these 6 items okay? :) please let me know if you're interested! :blush:

i can get you:
- heart
- pompompurin hat
- wooden duckboards
- cinnamoroll hat
- my melody hat
- pompompurin chair

unorderables usually go for 5 tbt, so is 30 tbt for these 6 items okay? :) please let me know if you're interested! :blush:

Ohh sure!!~ Let me just empty my inventory etc first because I'm in the middle of bug hunting lol but would you wanna drop off or should I go to you?~

Hello! I can get you a couple of items!
Basket chair
Cafe curtain wall
Candelabra
Celeste ribbon
Cloud making machine
Desk mirror
Flower Fairy boots
Flower Fairy dress
Flower Fairy wand
Flower Fairy wig
Greenhouse box
Lotus pond

I also have a couple of orderable plants, so I can just give you whatever is in my catalog!

Ohh sure!!~ Let me just empty my inventory etc first because I'm in the middle of bug hunting lol but would you wanna drop off or should I go to you?~

i'd prefer to drop off if that's cool w you! let me add you real quick and get together your items :)

i'd prefer to drop off if that's cool w you! let me add you real quick and get together your items :)

Sure sure!! My gates are open rn anyways so feel free to pop by! I'll send the bells rn <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can get you a couple of items!
Basket chair
Cafe curtain wall
Candelabra
Celeste ribbon
Cloud making machine
Desk mirror
Flower Fairy boots
Flower Fairy dress
Flower Fairy wand
Flower Fairy wig
Greenhouse box
Lotus pond

I also have a couple of orderable plants, so I can just give you whatever is in my catalog!

Ahh how much would you want for each item (since I just spent a lot of my TBT but I'll be able to earn some soon enough lol <3

Sure sure!! My gates are open rn anyways so feel free to pop by! I'll send the bells rn <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh how much would you want for each item (since I just spent a lot of my TBT but I'll be able to earn some soon enough lol <3

I usually sell RV items for 3 TBT each, if that's ok with you! Also, I can't seem to find the Flower Fairy set- sorry!!

I usually sell RV items for 3 TBT each, if that's ok with you! Also, I can't seem to find the Flower Fairy set- sorry!!

Ahh that's fine with me then!!
Basket chair
Cafe curtain wall
Candelabra
Celeste ribbon
Cloud making machine
Desk mirror
Greenhouse box
Lotus pond

Would be 24 in total right then? Or am I calculating wrong, because if it is this I'd like them all of possible <3 Also dw about the flower fairy set!~

Ahh that's fine with me then!!
Basket chair
Cafe curtain wall
Candelabra
Celeste ribbon
Cloud making machine
Desk mirror
Greenhouse box
Lotus pond

Would be 24 in total right then? Or am I calculating wrong, because if it is this I'd like them all of possible <3 Also dw about the flower fairy set!~

Yep! I'll add you!

Last edited:
i can get you the sanrio items for 3 tbt per item if youre not buying whole set! or 30 tbt per whole set

i can also get you saplings & shoots for 1 tbt each c:

i can get you the sanrio items for 3 tbt per item if youre not buying whole set! or 30 tbt per whole set

i can also get you saplings & shoots for 1 tbt each c:

//Ahh I actually just ordered somethings from your own shop haha I totally didn't see this!!
I'd rather you checked out that list first tbh, I gather you'd have those c:

If nobody has already offered these, I can offer the following:

Aloe
Antique Shelf
azalea bonsai
Bandage
bromeliaceae
cactus
caladium
coconutpalm
corn plant
croton
dracaena
fan palm
large tea table
lucky left cat
lucky gold cat
maple bonsia
mini cactus
pothos
retro sink
round cactus
snake plant
stack of books
Zen low table

If you already have any of those and no longer need them, let me know. I think I might also be able to get you the Sprout Table, but I'l have to check

If nobody has already offered these, I can offer the following:

Aloe
Antique Shelf
azalea bonsai
Bandage
bromeliaceae
cactus
caladium
coconutpalm
corn plant
croton
dracaena
fan palm
large tea table
lucky left cat
lucky gold cat
maple bonsia
mini cactus
pothos
retro sink
round cactus
snake plant
stack of books
Zen low table

If you already have any of those and no longer need them, let me know. I think I might also be able to get you the Sprout Table, but I'l have to check
How much for;

Antique Shelf
Bandage
corn plant
large tea table
lucky left cat
lucky gold cat
retro sink
stack of books
Zen low table
Also if you have the prout table? c:
//just so you know I declined all orderable plants bc someone offered to get me some too but idk which ones they have lol so is it okay if after I've talked to them I shoot you a message if I don't have all of them <3

Back