Least Favorite Hourly Themes?

I really dislike 7pm because it makes me anxious? For some reason the key its in and how the piano plays just makes me worried.

I don't really dislike any of them besides 4am (it's just so unsettling + aika village flashbacks) (also sometimes the super peppy mid-afternoon ones can get kind of tiring to listen to I guess) I'm surprised so many people dislike 5am though - it's probably one of my favourite themes :0

I'm surprised so many people dislike 5am though - it's probably one of my favourite themes :0

I agree. I suppose it can be a bit creepy but I like that it's peaceful and eerie at the same time.

I also really like 11pm and 1am and yet so many people dislike those too:eek:

I actually dunno and I've listened to them all.

I love 11 pm-1 am though. All 3 songs are so nice to hear as everyone starts slowly going to bed.

To be honest, the 7 PM New Leaf theme sounds really depressing to me. ACNL is my comfort game and that song makes me feel kind of anxious.

I don't like many of the Wild World songs either, even though it did have some gems. A lot of them are bland in my opinion.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't really like the 3am or the 9pm music; probably because I'm always hearing those two. Plus the 9pm music always give me the scorpion and tarantula vibe, like they're going to hop out of my flowers at any second. I love 4am and 5am's music though!
Even though it has that eerie tone to them I just find them really calming and soothing.

In my opinion 4 AM and 5 AM are my least favorite because they sound so creepy!! 5 AM sounds all distorted too and that makes me really uncomfortable.

I find 4 AM rather unrelaxing - as if the game is saying, "Hey! I'm trying to transition to the morning events. Go back to sleep!"

Back