• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Least Favorite Hourly Themes?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
So since there is a thread asking about everyone's favorite hourly themes, I decided to make a thread about your least favorite!

Personally, my least favorite are 10am, 3pm, and 5pm. I don't even like to play the game at those times because the songs literally make me mad. Idk why, it's been that way since I started playing.

I don't like the music from 8am until 5pm. I think the evening sounds are a lot nicer than the afternoon sounds. My favourite is 6am/7am and 11pm + rain, which is a dilemma for me because I hate playing when it's raining but I love the music!

5AM has always creeped me out. It is a distortion of the normal ACNL theme and sounds like it's from a horror movie. :(

Tbh I haven't even taken much notice to the hourly themes? I mean, I do but I honestly don't know any out of the top of my head haha.

12 AM, 1 AM, 3 AM(don't let the beginning fool you), and 4 AM all sound like they come straight out of a horror movie. 5 AM can also be pretty scary.

Tbh I don't really like many day time themes, I love the calm night ones like 3 am until 5 am really
My least favourite would have to be 10/11 am or 4 pm, it just gets kind of annoying to me idk why

1 AM. It's very spooky, and I could imagine ghosts appearing in town at that time.

I like 5am if it's raining or snowing. Otherwise, lets just say I turn the volume down, mighty low.

I also really don't like 3pm. even though I'm on the most at that hour, I just go, "I don't like this music."

I really really really don't like 7pm. It is irritating to me because it has these nostalgic feels for some reasons and I'm playing to be happy and not feel sad for no reason, so I avoid the hour entirely if I can.

i dislike the mid day themes. not sure exactly which ones because i always play with the sound off but i really don't like the music that plays from around 11-15 :|

9 p.m., 11 p.m., and 1 a.m. are my least favourites. They just sound creepy and depressing. I don't like most of the night ones; I like the lively daytime ones the best.

I really don't like the 3pm music - I think a large part of that is because, when I first got the game, I seemed to play a lot during 3pm when I was building up my town, so I just ended up getting sick of that music :p

I don't think I even knew there was hourly themes until I saw this thread lmao...But i searched them up and definitely 7pm, it just sounds really ominous? when i first heard it I thought something bad was gonna happen in my town, it was also raining I think so that didn't really help.

Back