• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking to visit towns to sell items on Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
Feedback
100% (30) +
I started a thread in retail about selling all of these items, but it would take way too long to sell all of my stuff to people on here especially since a lot of it is junk.

So....I'm looking for someone who has any of these item categories being bought for premium at their town's retail.

-Gyroids
-Stationary
-Wallpaper
-Carpet

I've organized it all beforehand. I'd like to be able to sell in your town for free, but if you absolutely must have the payment I'll pay you in IGB. I'm trying to save up my TBT, so that's rather hard for me to pay with. But if I absolutely have to then I'll pay no more than 5TBT per town visit.

When I pay in IGB I will pay 5-10% of the profit I make rounded up to the nearest hundredth since bells stack by 100's in low amounts.

If you have the Bell Boom Ordinance in effect then that would be even better, but it isn't a requirement (just greatly appreciated).

Any and all help is appreciated. I'm not in much of a hurry, I just need the stuff gone before next Sunday afternoon or the one after. I use my storage for turnips mainly, and this...junk is a waste of space. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Let's do it now, adding.

I hope it's not too much trouble. I agreed to help someone get signatures before you posted, so I've invited them over. I've already added your friend code, and I can VM you when I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back