• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling random unorderables

i will be on tonight sometime around 10pm when i get off. if you're not on then i will return the tbt until you get your items

Sure!! You can keep until you can give tbh your trade rating is 100% so idm, idk when your time 10 pm is so I'll see what time that is for me and try and be on here as well as animal crossing! <3

Sure!! You can keep until you can give tbh your trade rating is 100% so idm, idk when your time 10 pm is so I'll see what time that is for me and try and be on here as well as animal crossing! <3

Okay! I am from ohio so that is EST time zone

Hi, how much would it be for the silver watering can, 3 Y hibiscus starts, 2 pink azalea starts, and the white azalea start? (if you still have them c: )

Last edited:
saharah, savannah and naomi's pics please! how much igb? :3

saharah, savannah and naomi's pics please! how much igb? :3

whatever you think is reasonable im just trying to get rid of these items so i have space for other stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, how much would it be for the silver watering can, 3 Y hibiscus starts, 2 pink azalea starts, and the white azalea start? (if you still have them c: )

i still have all of them. what do you think is reasonable??

hi sorry did you see my earlier offer? u__u

How much for the pancakes, savannahs pic, and box of tissues?

whatever you think is reasonable im just trying to get rid of these items so i have space for other stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still have all of them. what do you think is reasonable??

Well, if you accept IGB would 100k be good? Also do you still have the pink hydrangeas? :eek:

would 99k each be alright with you? c:
please like my post whenever you see this, thanks

Last edited:
Well, if you accept IGB would 100k be good? Also do you still have the pink hydrangeas? :eek:

yeah that would be fine. and i can get more hydrangeas even if I am out because I have the store and I dont mind time traveling lol. it seems like a lot of people want them on this site

- - - Post Merge - - -

would 99k each be alright with you? c:
please like my post whenever you see this, thanks

you wanted the photos right? i cant keep flipping page to page LOL (idk how people have shops on here i suck)

Hi! I'm interested in the peach parasol!
And if the pizza is still available I can take it off your hands.
TBT or IGB estimate?

yeah that would be fine. and i can get more hydrangeas even if I am out because I have the store and I dont mind time traveling lol. it seems like a lot of people want them on this site
Sorry for the late reply! I'm fine with not getting the pink hydrangeas, but I'll buy the rest whenever you're available to meet. :>

Back