• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Bangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangle is moving away from my town in a few days! Let me know if you want her!!

I'm interested, but I've got one question and a concern.

My question is: Does she cut down trees?

I had one villager who for some reason loved cutting down my fruit trees. I didn't know villagers would do that, and I was rather upset.

And my concern is that I have one empty slot available for a villager, but you're never guaranteed that a random villager won't decide without you knowing to move into your town. So I can't say for sure that I'll be able to kidnap her from your town forcing her to live in mine.

I'm interested, but I've got one question and a concern.

My question is: Does she cut down trees?

I had one villager who for some reason loved cutting down my fruit trees. I didn't know villagers would do that, and I was rather upset.

And my concern is that I have one empty slot available for a villager, but you're never guaranteed that a random villager won't decide without you knowing to move into your town. So I can't say for sure that I'll be able to kidnap her from your town forcing her to live in mine.

She has never cut down any of my trees! And I've seen villagers walking around with axes, but I don't think any of them have actually cut down trees.

Just tell me if you're still interested!

Is she still available? Because if she is, I'd love to have her :)

Thank you so much! What's her moving date? :)

It's in a couple of days, but I don't mind time traveling to get her in boxes! If you are ready for her to move in, I can get her in boxes in 10-20 minutes!

Sorry for the late reply but yes I'm ready and that would be great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back