• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you mind checking out my Harry Potter Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie23

🦁 Hakuna Matata 🦁
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Disney
Mystery New Balloon Token
Toy Hammer Rental
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Apple (Fruit)
I have a Harry Potter Themed Town , here's the dream address
6C00-007D-550E

Enjoy :)

Can you please leave a review thank-you.

Question: Why do you have to make two similar threads about this? Bad internet?

All the rooms were so accurate! I would suggest adding music to them though since Hogwarts is such a lively school. And the sorting hat was wayyy cool, but I think you should just make it a wizard's/witches hat on a stool instead of the custom design. Just my opinion though. And you should add paths to the outside of your town and maybe a forbidden forest section with tons of cedar trees, clovers, and black flowers. The pumpkin patches are really cool btw. And the bathroom was like completely spot on! The Dursley's house was perfect honestly but (just a suggestion) maybe you should have a room on the main floor-left side and use it as Harry's cupboard room. (I know you have his upstairs room but I just think that would be cool.) **All the custom designs that were in your town were so pretty! Good job if you made them yourself. It was pretty accurate overall. Good job! ^^

All the rooms were so accurate! I would suggest adding music to them though since Hogwarts is such a lively school. And the sorting hat was wayyy cool, but I think you should just make it a wizard's/witches hat on a stool instead of the custom design. Just my opinion though. And you should add paths to the outside of your town and maybe a forbidden forest section with tons of cedar trees, clovers, and black flowers. The pumpkin patches are really cool btw. And the bathroom was like completely spot on! The Dursley's house was perfect honestly but (just a suggestion) maybe you should have a room on the main floor-left side and use it as Harry's cupboard room. (I know you have his upstairs room but I just think that would be cool.) **All the custom designs that were in your town were so pretty! Good job if you made them yourself. It was pretty accurate overall. Good job! ^^

Thank-you I'll try and improve it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back