• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

please visit my Harry Potter Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited your town a week or so ago and made a blog post about it and how fun it was! I haven't been back since you updated but I definitely will! :)

I love towns based on books/movies, I think it's always great to see another and you did a great job. I think my only critique is maybe having some more structured greenery, like a flower garden, would make the town pop a bit more. I'm a big fan and encourage you to keep going with your Hogwarts town!

I'm glad that you like my Town :)

I'm only going to post this once as this thread has been reported multiple times at this point.

There's no need to purposely antagonize someone like I've seen here. If you have concerns about a user or an issue with something they've done, send them a PM, report the thread/user to the staff, or post a thread in our Contact the Staff board located in the Bell Tree HQ.

I also feel the need to point that that if certain room layouts were copied from someone else, it's appropriate to give credit to that person, or at least specify which rooms aren't your designs/ideas. We don't have anything in the rules that requires anyone to do this, but it's definitely more respectful and decent overall.

Thanks. :blush:

I'm not the only one who copies and I know someone who copied a room from Owl Town. :(

Last edited:
You are early thread bumping again...
I sent a PM. And if you don't listen... Well... That's the bottom line for you...

Last edited:
okay every 4 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll do it

- - - Post Merge - - -

so I should do the next one at 2pm?

By the looks of this thread, (Literally just stumbled into this heated conversation) If disneyfrozen doesnt listen, it wont end well for her.
As said, please dont early thread bump! It makes it worse for everyone.
(I'm not trying to act like a jerk here) Here's my advice: don't be one of those attention getters! I understand you want opinions on it, But everything isnt perfect. Instead of bumping every HOUR, just check once in a while and see if someone replied! No need to always be on top of the list. (I usually check every 4-5 minutes because thats how paranoid I am) But I usually end up getting a reply in almost minutes to almost 2 hours top. There are almost 400 users on daily, so it shouldnt take long before someone browses the Train Station and sees your post in the first page! (The only good time to bump is if your thread went into the 2nd page)
If you really need to, Set a timer! If you happen to have a mobile device on you, just set a timer for 4 hours (no pun intended)
I really hope this helps, I dont want to see someone getting banned from the forums :)

By the looks of this thread, (Literally just stumbled into this heated conversation) If disneyfrozen doesnt listen, it wont end well for her.
As said, please dont early thread bump! It makes it worse for everyone.
(I'm not trying to act like a jerk here) Here's my advice: don't be one of those attention getters! I understand you want opinions on it, But everything isnt perfect. Instead of bumping every HOUR, just check once in a while and see if someone replied! No need to always be on top of the list. (I usually check every 4-5 minutes because thats how paranoid I am) But I usually end up getting a reply in almost minutes to almost 2 hours top. There are almost 400 users on daily, so it shouldnt take long before someone browses the Train Station and sees your post in the first page! (The only good time to bump is if your thread went into the 2nd page)
If you really need to, Set a timer! If you happen to have a mobile device on you, just set a timer for 4 hours (no pun intended)
I really hope this helps, I dont want to see someone getting banned from the forums :)

This helps a lot thank-you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow you have Fang he's one of my dream villagers to have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you close this thread? I want to close it

To close your thread, go to your very first post,
Edit it,
Press Go Advanced,
Scroll to the bottom until you see a checkbox and text on the right side saying "Close thread"
check it, then press go!

To close your thread, go to your very first post,
Edit it,
Press Go Advanced,
Scroll to the bottom until you see a checkbox and text on the right side saying "Close thread"
check it, then press go!

I did what you said but the close thread box
isn't there at all.

Are you sure its the very first post you made in the thread?
Also, Just keep a close eye on the bottom of the "Go Advanced"! I will send a picture so it will be easier to identify.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My bad! There is no need to go to the "Go Advanced" Option. It's right here!

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 90
You can close your own threads only in certain sections of the forum, mostly in buying/selling areas like Re-Tail or TBT marketplace. In the future, you can report your threads and request staff to close them :)

I'll go ahead and close this thread for you :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back