please visit my Harry Potter Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the bat I love your town map, the items set out are adorable too and I Love the witch outfit, my personal fave!! I think maybe you could add a sign near the Plaza and say that the town tree is the Womping Willow maybe? Atleast that was the first thing I thought of (the scene with the flying car lol!)

Walking around to the first house I Love the overgrown autumnal look, near the house, the pumpkin patch and the bench are adorable and I love the rustic farmish feel of it, it honestly feels like walking up to hogwarts!! One thing I'd maybe advice is put little stepping stones around maybe? Or use a natural path because walking towards the first house feels rather undirectional!

The first house is simply adorable!! Hagrids cottage looks just like it and it suits the pumpkin patch too!! I'd love to have seen more of a forest around it since it borders the edge of the Forbidden Forest! But I adore the little details like the dog house and dog too! And of course the dragon egg!

Walking into Olivanders was amazing, it reminded me of the movie so much and the way I imagined it in the book as well! One tip might be to use the stacked books item to maybe make it seem a little more cluttered and "mysterious" Apart from that I Love the colours and the wallpaper too! Honey Dukes is also really well done, the wallpaper matches really well but I find it a bit bare, maybe try using Gracie's sweet themed items to create something more filling? I love the theme so far and it's like I imagined to be honest!
Ahh the chesroom downstairs made me fangirl!! I love the pieces in game but have never seen somoene use it so well! I think maybe using one of the figures to represent ron would be cool but apart from that I loved this house!!

Next I went down to Minerva's house, I love the entrance, the hall looks so nice and the hat is a nice touch too, I wish there were floating candles in game lol, The wall paper was used really well too!!
The library in the back is a nice touch and the books everywhere make it feel so cozy, Dumbledore's office was super cute too!! I Loved the use of the lighting screens near the birdbath, it lights up so nicely and gives the same effect as in the films and books described! The bird cage is a nice way to resemble the phoenix too!
Herboligy was perfect, I loved the little details and all the plants!! I personally love the usage of saplings too!
The dorms are super cute too! I love the coloured themes matching the house and the suitcases, the only thing lacking in these rooms would maybe be music but even then I like it the way it is!
The bathrooms downstairs are cute too! Nothing much to say here because it's honestly perfect!

i love the stands near the trainstation btw and the cute catchphrases from your villagers are sweet too, adds to the towns atmosphere a lot!!
Next Privit drive which I found really sweet, I loved the fact that upstairs was harry's room and downstairs the living room, it felt so right and like I'd imagine it!!

I'm sorry to blather on with this advice but I adore your town, the only thing I think might benefit you is adding a little more details on the outside, I think creating paths around hogwarts would be cute but then trailing them off as you get further away, I love the placement of your villagers and the tree in the plaza could totally be a womping willow lol <3 but anyway I enjoyed visiting your town a lot!! Thanks for the opertunity!! <3

Off the bat I love your town map, the items set out are adorable too and I Love the witch outfit, my personal fave!! I think maybe you could add a sign near the Plaza and say that the town tree is the Womping Willow maybe? Atleast that was the first thing I thought of (the scene with the flying car lol!)

Walking around to the first house I Love the overgrown autumnal look, near the house, the pumpkin patch and the bench are adorable and I love the rustic farmish feel of it, it honestly feels like walking up to hogwarts!! One thing I'd maybe advice is put little stepping stones around maybe? Or use a natural path because walking towards the first house feels rather undirectional!

The first house is simply adorable!! Hagrids cottage looks just like it and it suits the pumpkin patch too!! I'd love to have seen more of a forest around it since it borders the edge of the Forbidden Forest! But I adore the little details like the dog house and dog too! And of course the dragon egg!

Walking into Olivanders was amazing, it reminded me of the movie so much and the way I imagined it in the book as well! One tip might be to use the stacked books item to maybe make it seem a little more cluttered and "mysterious" Apart from that I Love the colours and the wallpaper too! Honey Dukes is also really well done, the wallpaper matches really well but I find it a bit bare, maybe try using Gracie's sweet themed items to create something more filling? I love the theme so far and it's like I imagined to be honest!
Ahh the chesroom downstairs made me fangirl!! I love the pieces in game but have never seen somoene use it so well! I think maybe using one of the figures to represent ron would be cool but apart from that I loved this house!!

Next I went down to Minerva's house, I love the entrance, the hall looks so nice and the hat is a nice touch too, I wish there were floating candles in game lol, The wall paper was used really well too!!
The library in the back is a nice touch and the books everywhere make it feel so cozy, Dumbledore's office was super cute too!! I Loved the use of the lighting screens near the birdbath, it lights up so nicely and gives the same effect as in the films and books described! The bird cage is a nice way to resemble the phoenix too!
Herboligy was perfect, I loved the little details and all the plants!! I personally love the usage of saplings too!
The dorms are super cute too! I love the coloured themes matching the house and the suitcases, the only thing lacking in these rooms would maybe be music but even then I like it the way it is!
The bathrooms downstairs are cute too! Nothing much to say here because it's honestly perfect!

i love the stands near the trainstation btw and the cute catchphrases from your villagers are sweet too, adds to the towns atmosphere a lot!!
Next Privit drive which I found really sweet, I loved the fact that upstairs was harry's room and downstairs the living room, it felt so right and like I'd imagine it!!

I'm sorry to blather on with this advice but I adore your town, the only thing I think might benefit you is adding a little more details on the outside, I think creating paths around hogwarts would be cute but then trailing them off as you get further away, I love the placement of your villagers and the tree in the plaza could totally be a womping willow lol <3 but anyway I enjoyed visiting your town a lot!! Thanks for the opertunity!! <3

I'm glad that you enjoyed my Town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Please be aware that we don't allow people to bump their threads more frequently than once every four hours, as outlined in our rules and guidelines.

Also, please do not make multiple threads for the exact same thing, as this clogs up the boards and tends to look like spam. Keep everything to one central thread and simply wait for people to reply rather than posting the same topic over and over again.

Thank you!

I might do more rooms in Garrick's house , anyone got any ideas what harry potter rooms I can do that I haven't already done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back