• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bam, Genji, or Snake?

Bam, Genji or Snake?

• Total voters

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I need help choosing a jock for my town!

I don't really have a theme, so any of them could fit in my town, and I like all their designs equally!

Ugh decisionnnnnnssssssss..

I voted Bam, I like his design.

He does have a nice design. I always love the deer, and honestly haven't truly picked a favorite yet. Hmm, I should try. Choosing favorites among species seems easier than over all villagers or a group. xD

I've had Genji before, and I wanted to bring Snake in so they could be pals although I've never had him before. I've also had Bam and he was a great villager too. But just judging by looks, including house exterior, I prefer Genji over the rest.

I had Bam in my town for a while and I liked him so that's who I voted for, but Bill is my favorite jock so I recommend him too ;)

Genji is really cool. I think his house looks so pretty. My brother thinks his eyes are creepy though. He does kind of look funny if he is angry. I also like Snake's ninja outfit. I have had several jocks in town before and it gets kind of annoying because they pretty much all say the same things. I'd pick one with a design you like since their personalities aren't that much different.

Oh gosh, truthfully, I love them all. But I like Snake's design just a biiiiiit more. I think he's really cute. And pink. Obviously I'm biased towards the pink.

I had Bam in my town for years and he ended up becoming my favourite jock villager, so I voted for him!

Bam for sure; I've never had him, though. Genji and Snake are just plain creepy to me.

Back