• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Bam, Genji, or Snake?

Bam, Genji or Snake?

• Total voters

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
I need help choosing a jock for my town!

I don't really have a theme, so any of them could fit in my town, and I like all their designs equally!

Ugh decisionnnnnnssssssss..

I voted Bam, I like his design.

He does have a nice design. I always love the deer, and honestly haven't truly picked a favorite yet. Hmm, I should try. Choosing favorites among species seems easier than over all villagers or a group. xD

I've had Genji before, and I wanted to bring Snake in so they could be pals although I've never had him before. I've also had Bam and he was a great villager too. But just judging by looks, including house exterior, I prefer Genji over the rest.

I had Bam in my town for a while and I liked him so that's who I voted for, but Bill is my favorite jock so I recommend him too ;)

Genji is really cool. I think his house looks so pretty. My brother thinks his eyes are creepy though. He does kind of look funny if he is angry. I also like Snake's ninja outfit. I have had several jocks in town before and it gets kind of annoying because they pretty much all say the same things. I'd pick one with a design you like since their personalities aren't that much different.

Oh gosh, truthfully, I love them all. But I like Snake's design just a biiiiiit more. I think he's really cute. And pink. Obviously I'm biased towards the pink.

Bam for sure; I've never had him, though. Genji and Snake are just plain creepy to me.

Back