• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Tier 6 Villagers...

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Is there anyone in this community that actually likes any of the bottom dwellers of Animal Crossing? I'm just really curious since I've seen only like, a very few amount of Hazel lovers on here.

I really like Winnie, Paula, and Eunice. What about you? :confused:

I just checked out the popularity list, and I'm really shocked to see Margie in the tier six. I love her so much and I really thought she would be more popular. She has one of the cutest design and her character in the AC movie was adorable.

I also adore Hazel! Her character design is really unique, and she's one of the few squirrels that I actually like. She was actually one of my dreamies until I realized that she didn't fit my town's aesthetic.

I love all the tier 6 villagers and a lot live in my towns. I let the game send the villagers in and get to know them.
Some I wasn't sure about but I fell in love with them.
Limberg freaked me out when he moved in but than I got to know him. He showed his soft side and is the Dad in my main town.
Other favorites that live in my towns are Paula (we are sisters), Yuka, Big Top, Boomer, Broccolo, Cyrano, Deli, Iggly, Kody, Miranda, Sterling, Tutu, Vic and Yuka.

Rodney moved next to one of my extra players house in my newest town. It's the first town that I made a boy mayor and extra boy players. The extra boy player and Rodney are BFF. First time I plan on using those amiibo cards so he has more hamster friends.

I mean honestly they all have the same personalities for the most part, more just interchangeable appearances. I feel like the popularity list is really just who people think are the cutest at the time (among I'm sure some other minor factors).

Kevin is BAE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

Bree and Celia. I don't think I'll ever stop being surprised that Celia's a tier 6.

I didn't know my girls Bella and Gayle had climbed their way out from the bottom!! Gayle's a tier 4 now c: I've seen a lot of love for her lately which is nice.

i like a few of the tier 6 villagers tbh:

Agnes
Celia (shes literally adorable how is she tier 6)
Iggly (i recently got him in wintry and hes pretty cool tbh)
Murphy (hes new but hes honestly not bad looking)
Norma (also new but omg)

i like more but those are some of my favourites c:

There are a few tier 6 villagers, which I really like, like Bitty, Big Top, Claude, Buzz, Hippeux, Bree
or Benedict. They deserve more love in my opinion, as there not that bad at all as some people
maybe think.

Patty, Naomi, Margie, Boone, Canberra, Sydney, and Agnes are all pretty cute imo. Not my dreamies, but I'm surprised at how low they are on the list.

DIZZY STAN FOR LIFE BRO

6df10d11af2ad7450be76f2b7716b223--elephants-i-love-him.jpg

what a precious fellow... he def deserves more love. he was my best friend in city folk. c':

Naomi and any bulls there. Bulls are my fav animal. Naomi is currently in my town and she is so stylish. Great hair and colors. Don't think people get her theme.

I think these are tier six if not then very low tiers anyway.

Stinky
Clyde
Pashmina
Gayle
Curt
Freckles
Moe
Penelope
Etc!

So many good bottom tier villagers.

Three of my starting villagers in my current town are tier 6. It's only been about five days, but I already like them. Specifically, they are Queenie, Simon, and Cobb. I like Queenie the most out of the three, probably because I love birds and the color purple, but Simon's cute and Cobb seems to have a mad scientist theme, which I like.

Tank was one of my original three in my first Wild World town, which was the first Animal Crossing game I played, so I have fond memories of him.

I like many more than that, but special mention goes to Doc and Hans. Hans is (or at least looks like) a yeti, which I think is pretty neat, and Doc is, in my opinion, one of the cutest villagers in the game and my favorite rabbit.

Last edited:
Back