Do you guys have many irl friends that play?

superkell

wubba lubba dub dub
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hi friends!

I was just curious how many of you guys have "real life" friends that you play AC with in person/wifi with them frequently? Literally none of my friends play bc none of my friends even have DS's ):
I've always wanted to have like some sort of Animal Crossing gathering or party, but I have no one to invite!

Where did you meet your irl AC friends? Like what kind of general venue? It's been getting lonely over here )':

Last edited:
I know none that play but I think that's because I never asked. I started playing in summer vacation after all and I've already graduated. I do have Twitter friends that I play with a lot though :)

Literally all of my friends play, but they don't actively play anymore ;m;
Like they "finished" their towns and don't continue to play in them.

My partner still plays occasionally but not as much as they used to.

I don't know anyone in real life who plays New Leaf.

I used to have some friends who played City Folk, but they lost interest in the games and never got New Leaf. I also grew apart from them so we don't really talk anymore.

nah lmao. i don't have many ac friends in general actually, which is fine by me tbh aha

My sister used to play, but then I started using her game 24/7 and I even sold her town to Tom Nook, so she doesn't wanna play anymore lmao

I know a few friends and mutuals irl that play (plus my sibling) though we don't always play together and some of my friends have stopped playing haha.

That's super interesting I totally would've assumed everyone would have more irl friends who played

I have one friend/work colleague who I convinced to get ACNL. She was hooked on it for a while but I think she's taking a break now. There were also 2 other girls in my college who played but not as seriously as I did. I only visited their towns once and then we never spoke of it again lmao.

I know a couple that play/have ACNL from college but I play with 3 frequently. It's just a little hard now because we all graduated and our focus is on careers. Plus a lot of them prefer PC games over consoles.

my friend wants to start playing, but his ds broke ages ago so he's waiting for the new 2ds and then he's gna get acnl! I'm so exited to push him into many, many pitfalls

All my friends think I'm a nerd for playing. So I know no one irl who plays. xD I've been trying to convince my best friend to buy it though since she has a 3DS. (Not that I've been successful lol.)

My brother plays, but he completed his town so he never gets on anymore. And one of my buddies plays sometimes, I haven't played with him in ages though. I just hit him up to see if he wants to though haha

I know 2 people, with one being my brother and one friend who both convinced me to get Animal Crossing.
Neither of them take the game as seriously as what I do or people on here, so it's hard to get a good conversation about AC going. Neither are active either because my brother doesn't play as much anymore and my friend is busy with college (although so am I). Although I know 2 friends who are thinking of getting a 2DS or 3DS, so I'm hoping to convince them into getting Animal Crossing lol

I have about 4 close friends that have DS's - all of which I met at school. Only 2 of them play AC though. I also got my sister a second-hand copy for Christmas so now she's really into it therefore I often do multiplayer with her. I know a few other people irl who play AC but I don't see them much.

Only one of my friends plays, but my brother and sister play occasionally. I'm also trying to get my gf into it but that's taking a while lol

No. Everyone played Wild World when I was a kid, but now everyone grew out of playing with the DS.

Back