• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling W.A. items

fruitbroker

pastel enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (26) +
i bought another copy of acnl with a new mayor and everything and i need igb. i have access to:
-claude
-mabel
-tom nook
-medli
-epona
-w. link
-ganon

at the moment, i would prefer igb. i have unlimited access to all items from each rv, so just ask :) thanks!

Last edited:
do you have the ability to get any of their pictures?

Do you have a price range in mind? Just so that I don't accidentally put a low price or something. ^^''

Hello, I'd like to know how much you'd like for Medli's fairy bottle and Claude's board game?

maybe? i haven't tried that yet, lemme see real quick

please let me know if you can! i'll give you 500k per pic for all of them :3 except tom nook and wolf link, i have those already.

Last edited:
on top of the pics, i'll take all these for 99k each:

ganon outfit
ganondorf outfit, pants, wig
epona outfit
sheik mask, outfit, pants
medli outfit
wolf link outfit
heart

Last edited:
on top of the pics, i'll take all these for 99k each:

ganon outfit
epona outfit
medli outfit
wolf link outfit
heart

i am very sorry, i cannot obtain the villager pics :(

i can, however, get the items! i believe that would be 1,089,000 bells ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I'd like to know how much you'd like for Medli's fairy bottle and Claude's board game?

hm... does around 99k for each item sound okay? i can go lower if needed :)

Hey there. I'm interested in the 1 cup of tea and 1 elegant bench from claude's rv. Does 200,000 igb sound fair for those 2?

i am very sorry, i cannot obtain the villager pics :(

i can, however, get the items! i believe that would be 1,089,000 bells ^^

aw, dang. i'd heard that if you talk to them while they're in the rv and ask for a present, they give you a picture, but i guess i was mistaken.

sure! i'll grab your bells and add you. is your town ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that amount is fine with me!
i've added you, my town or yours?

Could I perhaps give you 180,000 for both items? I'm a tiny bit low on Bells right now, my current town is still fairly new. ;u;

fariy bottle
Zelda Floor
Heart
Hyrulean treasure
Hyrule Wall
hero of time scrolls
8 mil is what I'm offering right now

how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i bought another copy of acnl with a new mayor and everything and i need igb. i have access to:
-claude
-mabel
-tom nook
-medli
-epona
-w. link
-ganon

at the moment, i would prefer igb. i have unlimited access to all items from each rv, so just ask :) thanks!

thx and plz respond to my order above as soon as possible :3 <3

Last edited:
hii , i'll pay 2 million for ganondorf's wig and the new hero's outfit :) if that's okay

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm interested in the 1 cup of tea and 1 elegant bench from claude's rv. Does 200,000 igb sound fair for those 2?

yeah, that'll work just fine! i'll pm you whenever your items are ready :)

Last edited:
Could I perhaps give you 180,000 for both items? I'm a tiny bit low on Bells right now, my current town is still fairly new. ;u;

that'll be fine :) i'll message you whenever your items are ready, i have to order all of them :) thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii , i'll pay 2 million for ganondorf's wig and the new hero's outfit :) if that's okay

are you sure?? that's a lot of bells, haha :) i was thinking more around 200k, but if you're really okay with that price, then i can message you whenever your items are ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

fariy bottle
Zelda Floor
Heart
Hyrulean treasure
Hyrule Wall
hero of time scrolls
8 mil is what I'm offering right now

how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thx and plz respond to my order above as soon as possible :3 <3

wow, 8mil is a lot, but if you're really okay with that price, i can order the items asap!

that'll be fine :) i'll message you whenever your items are ready, i have to order all of them :) thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you sure?? that's a lot of bells, haha :) i was thinking more around 200k, but if you're really okay with that price, then i can message you whenever your items are ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, 8mil is a lot, but if you're really okay with that price, i can order the items asap!
oh w8 its cheaper what price would you recommend remember to add my fc so I can pay

Last edited:
Back