Selling W.A. items

fruitbroker

pastel enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (26) +
i bought another copy of acnl with a new mayor and everything and i need igb. i have access to:
-claude
-mabel
-tom nook
-medli
-epona
-w. link
-ganon

at the moment, i would prefer igb. i have unlimited access to all items from each rv, so just ask :) thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have a price range in mind? Just so that I don't accidentally put a low price or something. ^^''

maybe? i haven't tried that yet, lemme see real quick

please let me know if you can! i'll give you 500k per pic for all of them :3 except tom nook and wolf link, i have those already.

Last edited:
on top of the pics, i'll take all these for 99k each:

ganon outfit
ganondorf outfit, pants, wig
epona outfit
sheik mask, outfit, pants
medli outfit
wolf link outfit
heart

Last edited:
on top of the pics, i'll take all these for 99k each:

ganon outfit
epona outfit
medli outfit
wolf link outfit
heart

i am very sorry, i cannot obtain the villager pics :(

i can, however, get the items! i believe that would be 1,089,000 bells ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I'd like to know how much you'd like for Medli's fairy bottle and Claude's board game?

hm... does around 99k for each item sound okay? i can go lower if needed :)

Hey there. I'm interested in the 1 cup of tea and 1 elegant bench from claude's rv. Does 200,000 igb sound fair for those 2?

i am very sorry, i cannot obtain the villager pics :(

i can, however, get the items! i believe that would be 1,089,000 bells ^^

aw, dang. i'd heard that if you talk to them while they're in the rv and ask for a present, they give you a picture, but i guess i was mistaken.

sure! i'll grab your bells and add you. is your town ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that amount is fine with me!
i've added you, my town or yours?

Could I perhaps give you 180,000 for both items? I'm a tiny bit low on Bells right now, my current town is still fairly new. ;u;

fariy bottle
Zelda Floor
Heart
Hyrulean treasure
Hyrule Wall
hero of time scrolls
8 mil is what I'm offering right now

how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i bought another copy of acnl with a new mayor and everything and i need igb. i have access to:
-claude
-mabel
-tom nook
-medli
-epona
-w. link
-ganon

at the moment, i would prefer igb. i have unlimited access to all items from each rv, so just ask :) thanks!

thx and plz respond to my order above as soon as possible :3 <3

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm interested in the 1 cup of tea and 1 elegant bench from claude's rv. Does 200,000 igb sound fair for those 2?

yeah, that'll work just fine! i'll pm you whenever your items are ready :)

Last edited:
Could I perhaps give you 180,000 for both items? I'm a tiny bit low on Bells right now, my current town is still fairly new. ;u;

that'll be fine :) i'll message you whenever your items are ready, i have to order all of them :) thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii , i'll pay 2 million for ganondorf's wig and the new hero's outfit :) if that's okay

are you sure?? that's a lot of bells, haha :) i was thinking more around 200k, but if you're really okay with that price, then i can message you whenever your items are ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

fariy bottle
Zelda Floor
Heart
Hyrulean treasure
Hyrule Wall
hero of time scrolls
8 mil is what I'm offering right now

how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thx and plz respond to my order above as soon as possible :3 <3

wow, 8mil is a lot, but if you're really okay with that price, i can order the items asap!

that'll be fine :) i'll message you whenever your items are ready, i have to order all of them :) thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you sure?? that's a lot of bells, haha :) i was thinking more around 200k, but if you're really okay with that price, then i can message you whenever your items are ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, 8mil is a lot, but if you're really okay with that price, i can order the items asap!
oh w8 its cheaper what price would you recommend remember to add my fc so I can pay

Last edited:
Back