• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite villager rn and why?

Bill! He was one of my original 5 villagers when I got New Leaf 4 years ago and I still love him/have him in my town! Idk I'm not usually a fan of jock villagers but he's just super cute and nice and I like having him in my town :)

Olaf! I just replaced ?toile with him and I love his smug personality and how he looks like Michael Jackson!!

Static will always be my favorite villager. All of the squirrels are so cute and Static is also my favorite color. I like that he is cranky too. My favorite new villager is Julian. I find the smug personality very amusing and the starry sky wallpaper in his house makes it look so pretty.

Klaus because he spins everytime he talks to me. He was kinda scary at first, but now he's a sweet blessing. I don't know, I just love him!
Marcie because she's like my mom. I think she's the only villager that stayed since the beginning. Her and her little child, they're so sweet. I know she's unpopular, but she always has a place in my heart

Shep is my favorite right now! I love his letters too much, and he has a wardrobe in his house so whenever he's home I can most likely get something from it lol

I will always love Tangy as she was my first ever cat villager in Wild World and I had her for yeeeears up until recently, I just got a bit tired. I swapped her for Rosie, who looks more like my cat irl (blue/gray.) So right now, Rosie is my favorite. I also like Chrissy, Fauna ( ihave her plush) & Marshal (i have a t-shirt with him holding a cup of coffee like a smug little hipster lol) a lot but cats are always my fav animals, animal crossing or not!!.

Last edited:
Cookie, considering I have the same birthday as her. I remember two years ago that I was hoping she moves in because I got the game for my birthday, but two years later I got her by chance :v

Tiffany! Her design is stylish and way different. She appeals to me as an adult player more than the younger audience. She is beautifully done reference to Audrey hepburn. She's a city loving girl like me and a snooty which is my favorite personality in the game.

Eunice and pietro because i like sheep
Gladys was my best friend in Wild World
Winnie because the little star on her forehead is adorable

I like willow! She's so bright! (Colorwise). Her colors are also very pretty. It really brings out the game. She's so easy to spot with for errands and such as well and Her house is super cute too :)

Maple and Aurora are forever my 2 faves. Aurora is actually still in a GCN town from childhood I still have.

My favorite right now is probably Rosie. She is cute and always friendly. My favorites do change from time to time though.

My favorite villager is Willow. She is one of my favorites because she has a great color combo. The fluorescent yellow with the striped bright purple horns go so well together. She is also so kind. With her unfaltering kindness, she is always caring about you and giving you gifts. She is also my favorite because she sends me letters in the mail a few times a week. Lastly, she is my favorite villager because she comes over and visits me at my house every week or so!

Probably Muffy. I had her in my old New Leaf town and ended up really liking her for some reason. I want her in my new New Leaf town, but I'm probably gonna wait in till my is a little more built up before trying to see if I can get her from somewhere

Grizzly has always been my favorite since way back in the old GameCube days. He was a starter in my very first town and that scowling grumpy bear just won my heart.

Back