• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite villager rn and why?

Bells
So I wanted to ask you guys what your favourite (owned or previously owned) villager was and why, the one I currently love and started with is Merengue and I Love her because not only is her house adorable themed but her light pink colour is too cute!! I just love her~ <3

Nana bc she's adorable.
Fang bc he has so much personality.
Chief bc I like to make fun of him.

beau because he's so cute honestly. and maybe it has something to do with our friendship level or something but he randomly sends me letters like once a week.

I think Julian? I've never had him before but I've always considered him to be my ultimate dream villager. ;v;

Maple. She's always been in every AC town I've had, and she holds so many childhood memories that I can't help but love her.

Graham is my all time favorite villager ;m;
He's so smol and presh. Besides that, I love Zucker.

Willow <3 She's adorable and I love her personality. Sometimes I think about getting another snooty (in addition to Willow, not replacing her) because she still hasn't suggested a single pwp -_- But I don't want to have another villager saying the same things. It would feel so strange after going so long with only one snooty. And I wouldn't want her to get jealous :p

The only snooty pwp I really want is the statue fountain anyway and I can live without it.

I'm really loving Marshal rn. I just find it really amusing that when I see him out and about, he's barely taller than the flowers it's so cute seeing his head poke out haha ; v;

Punchy!

He was the first villager I ever spoke to in my first game, Wild World, and quickly became a favourite!
He also has a nicely organised house, and a pretty nice looking, but simple design!

(Also he's a cat, and since cats are my favourite animals, that makes him TWICE as cool to me.)

My favorite village has always been Octavian! I've had him in all of my towns since my first City Folk town <3 it helps that I love octopi (octopuses?). I also have Marina and I totally ship the two of them together. She's my second favorite villager. She's just... so, so sweet. <3 I hope to get Zucker soon, because I'm sure I'll love him just as much as the other two <3

Stitches is my all-time favorite, he has such a cute personality about loving food and stuff like that. Plus, his home has lots of kiddie stuff, which I also collect. And he's just adorable and sweet and perfect.

But my favorite person in my town rn is Pippy, simply because she's cute and friendly.

I wish stitches would move in :(

ruby has been my favorite villager for a while because she's so darn cute (those little white ears make me weak :') ) and she's always in such a good mood hehehe, but fang moved in a week ago, and he's slowly fighting his way to the top of my list :blush:

i think i have a soft spot for crankies anyway, but fang and his pretty pretty eyes are blessing my town :)

Definitely Molly! :D
Her house interior is nice, house exterior is nice, good personality... there are alot of things Molly has that makes her my favorite! :D

Favourite villager is probably Ken or Genji. I adore Ken's design, despite not being a fan of chicken villagers at all. I actually enjoyed conversing with him while he was in my town...

Kiki for sure! I love cats even though I can't have one until I'm older, and I've always wanted to adopt a black one. Plus she has my favorite personality, the normal one, and she fits my town's aesthetic to a T! I hope she never moves away :blush:

Do
WVW69kaCbC4R4hmLiq

I
WVW69kZYPaI3_9GhjI

Need
WVW69kbQ8Z8bxxtzu7

to
mayor_pun_by_tifachu-dbd2brv.png

Explain?
punn2_by_chiblis-damf114.png

Real talk, Lolly has been my all-time favorite ever since she arrived in my CITY FOLK town, which happened after I got New Leaf, and before she moved into Nentown. She was so sweet and adorable, I made it a mission to get her back in New Leaf. When I finally managed to get her to come, my heart skipped a beat. Where'd she plot? Right next door. She has been the most affectionate towards me, compared to any other villager in my town, and stuck with me for nearly 18 months. She's lived in my town the longest out of any villager I have had, current or past, and she always made it a thing to host my birthday parties. She's helped me immensely when I was doing my Happy Home Academy decoration challenges, and let's face it, "Bonbon" is an adorable catchphrase. She is precious, a perfect cinnamon roll, and I'm the one to protect that smile.

Gladys is my absolute favourite villager. Ever since I got her in my first town I've always gotten her again in my remakes.

lolly; she's in clarity and she's just so sweet and precious and i love her <3

i'm also kind of getting attached to iggly and sprinkle too aha

Apple is my favourite at the moment because she's got the cutest design and I really like Peppy villagers in general.

Back