• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Type of Flower?

mlccc

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
New Leaf Token
Hi! I was curious as to what everyone's favorite flower was in the game? Let's chat! :)
*not color, just type, i.e. rose, tulip, lily, etc.*

I really like pansies. But only the blue, purple and red ones. xD I guess overall my favourite flowers are carnations as they all look pretty. :)

I've always liked roses. Not just in game but irl, idk it's probably generic but they've always been lovely in my eyes. In regards to ACNL, I also really love the hybrid colours you can get for roses, and the fact that you can have gold roses too is pretty great in my opinion. xD

I really like lilies! Lowkey want to cover my whole town in them but that's so expensive ahh ; v;

I love all of them except lilies for some reason, and my favorite is constantly changing, but I think as of right now, roses would be the winner~

roses! and jacobs ladders too, i guess. but i'm not sure it's the way they look that i like. just what they represent??

All types of hybrid flowers. I prefer them over the common flowers. And also, jacob's ladder.

i love the roses! i particularly like blue and purple, but tbh, the shade of pink that the pink roses have is really lovely. all the pink flowers in this game have a more bold shade, but the roses have a soft, squishy shade of pink if you know what i mean :')

i've always hated pansies.... and all red/yellow flowers, so if anyone wants those for free... :blush:

carnations and tulips ^^

i also really like the roses too aha

Back