Favorite Type of Flower?

mlccc

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
New Leaf Token
Hi! I was curious as to what everyone's favorite flower was in the game? Let's chat! :)
*not color, just type, i.e. rose, tulip, lily, etc.*

I really like pansies. But only the blue, purple and red ones. xD I guess overall my favourite flowers are carnations as they all look pretty. :)

I've always liked roses. Not just in game but irl, idk it's probably generic but they've always been lovely in my eyes. In regards to ACNL, I also really love the hybrid colours you can get for roses, and the fact that you can have gold roses too is pretty great in my opinion. xD

I really like lilies! Lowkey want to cover my whole town in them but that's so expensive ahh ; v;

I love all of them except lilies for some reason, and my favorite is constantly changing, but I think as of right now, roses would be the winner~

roses! and jacobs ladders too, i guess. but i'm not sure it's the way they look that i like. just what they represent??

i love the roses! i particularly like blue and purple, but tbh, the shade of pink that the pink roses have is really lovely. all the pink flowers in this game have a more bold shade, but the roses have a soft, squishy shade of pink if you know what i mean :')

i've always hated pansies.... and all red/yellow flowers, so if anyone wants those for free... :blush:

carnations and tulips ^^

i also really like the roses too aha

Back