• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Closet Cleaning - Orderables, Unorderables & Villager Pictures!

I'll open my gate

- - - Post Merge - - -

So how much for total?

Hello, there! I just came by to let you know that you placed the sushi platter on the unorderable list. Although it's exclusive to the Japanese version or purchasable from Chip's RV, it can be ordered normally. I sold the one I had just because of that xD I won't be getting anything today, but I hope everyone can find what they're looking for :)

Hello, there! I just came by to let you know that you placed the sushi platter on the unorderable list. Although it's exclusive to the Japanese version or purchasable from Chip's RV, it can be ordered normally. I sold the one I had just because of that xD I won't be getting anything today, but I hope everyone can find what they're looking for :)

oh whoops! ty. ^^

Can I get the Chaise Lounge, Coat Hanger, and Box of Tissues?
Total: 6 tbt?

Last edited:
how much igb/tbt would you like for the mermaid dresser, mermaid shelf, and new nintendo 3ds?

Last edited:
Can I get the Chaise Lounge, Coat Hanger, and Box of Tissues?
Total: 6 tbt?

sure! when are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much igb would you like for the mermaid dresser, mermaid shelf, and new nintendo 3ds?

i'd really prefer tbt but if igb is absolutely necessary, then i guess i'll make an exception. :) im terrible with prices so just make an offer.

Back