• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Closet Cleaning - Orderables, Unorderables & Villager Pictures!

hi can I get the sushi tray, lovely phone, counter seat and blowfish sashami?

I'm available now, what payment did i need to give you, or have i already done it? I've forgotten

I'm available now, what payment did i need to give you, or have i already done it? I've forgotten

ah. so sorry! i understand if you aren't interested anymore, but if you are, any offer of tbt will be accepted. ^^

may i buy your fruit panel floor, sushi tray, mermaid table and sawhorse for 40k?

i'm so sorry, but someone just bought the sushi tray. :( i have a sushi platter if you're interested in that? all the other items you requested are available though. feel free to lower the price of your offer, i should've taken it off the list sooner.

i'm so sorry, but someone just bought the sushi tray. :( i have a sushi platter if you're interested in that? all the other items you requested are available though. feel free to lower the price of your offer, i should've taken it off the list sooner.

u open?

Back