• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of my town? [dream suite]

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (8) +
Dream Address: 5E00-0072-990E

my mayor's house is at the top right corner of town. feel free to look around! (the right-side and upstairs rooms are under some minor construction, but the rest i'm really proud of.) i also have a resident at the bottom of town named john who runs an art class (his upstairs is also under construction). i've put many hours into the landscape of my town but there's still a long way to go until it reaches perfection.
if you have any suggestions or comments about my town i'd love to hear them :D

the area surrounding my event plaza is a little messy because thats my hybrid garden, so excuse that lol. trust me i used to have control over my town but now its got a mind of its own. have fun exploring!

Last edited:
Dream Address: 5E00-0072-990E

my mayor's house is at the top right corner of town. feel free to look around! (the right-side and upstairs rooms are under some minor construction, but the rest i'm really proud of.) i also have a resident at the bottom of town named john who runs an art class (his upstairs is also under construction). i've put many hours into the landscape of my town but there's still a long way to go until it reaches perfection.
if you have any suggestions or comments about my town i'd love to hear them :D

the area surrounding my event plaza is a little messy because thats my hybrid garden, so excuse that lol. trust me i used to have control over my town but now its got a mind of its own. have fun exploring!

Omg, your town is super cute!! >w<
I love the fact you have so many of the adorable hybrid colours ahh!
And your house looks amazing, it's soo pretty ^w^

Back