• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

Sounds good! give me about 5 minutes to switch back over to my mayor (I was plot resetting lol) and i can come over!

ahh sorry i don't actually have the cushion (thought i had it cataloged but i guess not hehe)- i have the other 5 items still though! still getting them together- just a couple more minutes, please! :)

Sounds good! give me about 5 minutes to switch back over to my mayor (I was plot resetting lol) and i can come over!

take your time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh sorry i don't actually have the cushion (thought i had it cataloged but i guess not hehe)- i have the other 5 items still though! still getting them together- just a couple more minutes, please! :)

that's alright, don't worry! take your time ^^

i have your items ready now- watch for claire of mistvale! :)
also, hate to be a bother, but could you close and reopen your gates? i added your fc after you opened your gates, so they aren't showing up for me because we became fully fledged friends (haha) after they opened

thank youu!

reopening my gates now! sorry about that. make sure to tell me how many bells i owe you when you enter ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops someone is coming in so i'll reopen them after they leave!

Sorry I was gone for so long >~< But have all of the items ready so just let me know when you open your gates!

How much are you offering for the korean/jap dlc in pure tbt? o: Also white team hat doesn't exist. Did you mean white police cap?

Back