• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

So you'd be okay with 7.5 million for the 15 famous mushrooms? :)

I'm really sorry lol! Mixed you up with someone else. I'll grab the pinnafore and be right back.

Hi, I can give you a four leaf clover? I know it's not much but I'm short on bells and have none of the other stuff :'D

Hi, I can give you a four leaf clover? I know it's not much but I'm short on bells and have none of the other stuff :'D

sure thing! ^o^ let me add you in a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me know when you're ready and i'll open them ~

I have two famous mushrooms and a jacob's ladder for 1.5 million IGB if that works for you. My code is in the sidebar. I added you. If you want to let me know when your gates are open I can come over.

I have two famous mushrooms and a jacob's ladder for 1.5 million IGB if that works for you. My code is in the sidebar. I added you. If you want to let me know when your gates are open I can come over.

okay! i'll add you and open my gates in a minute ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

opened!

I have 5 Jacobs Ladders, 5 elegant mushroom, 7 flat mushrooms, and 3 document stacks. Igb preferred please :)

Back