Buying wishlist! - PAYING IN MILLIONS

I've been trying I even made a thread of my own where two people were rude as crap to me all because I was asking if anyone had a giveaway town which some people do.

im sorry for the late reply! i'm still interested if you are ^^

It's fine! And yes I'm still interested :) Could I drop off the flowers and put the bells in my ATM in your town? My town is kinda messy haha but if you'd prefer to go to my town that's fine

I can also get you the heavy tome and the antique shelf btw

Last edited:
hi! I can get you the painting set, stained glass lamp, white team cap and school hat

It's fine! And yes I'm still interested :) Could I drop off the flowers and put the bells in my ATM in your town? My town is kinda messy haha but if you'd prefer to go to my town that's fine

my town is fine! let me add you and open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I can get you the painting set, stained glass lamp, white team cap and school hat

sounds good! i'll add you and open my gates in a few mintes

i can get you the newsprint helmet (it's jp dlc, i think), cushion, two orange tulips, heavy tome, and painting set!
it might take a little bit to get together, but yeah! :blush:
let me know if you're interested!

Hi! I can get you the obervatory floor for 1mil igb!

sounds good! give me a bit to add you and open my gates ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you the newsprint helmet (it's jp dlc, i think), cushion, two orange tulips, heavy tome, and painting set!
it might take a little bit to get together, but yeah! :blush:
let me know if you're interested!

i'm interested! i'll let you know when i added you and am ready ^o^

I have to eat dinner, but I'll be back in like less than 30 minutes

ok! i'm also interested in the tome and shelf too ^^

everyone here has been added and i'm opening my gates now! let me know how many bells i owe you when you enter my town please

Back